Tips on buying 07 gp.

TwistedBowHunter

Hello forum users, next week im getting a good bonus from my work and I want to spend in all on 07 gp, (900 euro total) but my question was: How do I safely buy gold without getting my account banned and what method for buying gold is safest/gets me most value for my money? 

Thanks in advance!

ALWAYS buy from trusted people. Don't do huge amounts at once, if ur gonna buy 1bil, for example, do maybe 4 trades of 250m rather then 1 big trade of 1bil. I've never had an account banned when buying gold, but always offer some junk items in the trade screen when ur receiving the gold 

8 minutes ago, TwistedBowHunter said:

Hello forum users, next week im getting a good bonus from my work and I want to spend in all on 07 gp, (900 euro total) but my question was: How do I safely buy gold without getting my account banned and what method for buying gold is safest/gets me most value for my money? 

Thanks in advance!

@Failed4life said it perfectly :) 

LMK if you wanna buy some safe gold ? 

• Like 1

Don't trade with websites tbh. their prices are much higher and they trade with 100s of accounts so there's a good chance you're account may get flagged for rwt. 

I would recommend buying on the forums and using a Middleman and getting a pm confirmation. I also happen to sell gold if you're interested :D

my thread:  

4 hours ago, TwistedBowHunter said:

Thanks in advance!

Sup! It's Zombi / Anomaly - feel free to msg me for gold :)