osFighter

Tom

On 10/9/2022 at 3:20 PM, i99 said:

Hey, i was trying out your script and realized we are only able to config tasks when loading the script, .properties has nothing regarding it, was wondering if theres any way to call said tasks on CLI or if there could be a way to save them anywhere

Sorry for the delayed response.

You can edit the config file names in the OSBot data directory to anything you want, and then specify the config file name in CLI arguments.

This does require you to set it up first via UI though

On 10/12/2022 at 10:14 PM, Tom said:

Sorry for the delayed response.

You can edit the config file names in the OSBot data directory to anything you want, and then specify the config file name in CLI arguments.

This does require you to set it up first via UI though

Hey, yeah that i saw in a prev comment-response but i was actually referring to the task scheduler, my bad i didnt even mention scheduler; here i did try a couple of times setting up different stuffs and it never saved when loading it again, then i went to the config.properties and realized there arent actual settings saved to it regarding scheduler

9d4b09ed3461b3eea5f0de529bd77e86.png

1 hour ago, i99 said:

Hey, yeah that i saw in a prev comment-response but i was actually referring to the task scheduler, my bad i didnt even mention scheduler; here i did try a couple of times setting up different stuffs and it never saved when loading it again, then i went to the config.properties and realized there arent actual settings saved to it regarding scheduler

9d4b09ed3461b3eea5f0de529bd77e86.png

I see, I thought this was saved as well.

Thanks for reporting it, I don't have an immediate solution for you but will try and fix it in the near future.

If its a deal breaker for you and you've already paid, feel free to request a refund in the refund section

• Heart 1

On 10/14/2022 at 11:24 PM, Tom said:

I see, I thought this was saved as well.

Thanks for reporting it, I don't have an immediate solution for you but will try and fix it in the near future.

If its a deal breaker for you and you've already paid, feel free to request a refund in the refund section

Tyvm, that's fine, its features are quite nice tbh, and its ideal for somewhat of a manual gameplay just not so much for cli automating and all but its still of use for me! Hopefully you'll be able to update at some point 👌

Hey, have been using it for slayer and its working somewhat fine however it has in multiple ocassions (nieve dungeon-kourend) struggled with the camera positioning, now idk if this is merely osbot or the script too but it seems to be try-harding for an optimal camera position, tried blocking camera zoom and repositioning it manually the furthest possible and in multiple angles and same continues to happen, also seemed not to be taking the "Extended antifire" due to this or not supposting it (idk, log doesnt give info on it either )

https://i.gyazo.com/c6faa53a1bb68fe4a325b78059bccb01.mp4

Edited by i99

On 10/23/2022 at 11:41 AM, i99 said:

Hey, have been using it for slayer and its working somewhat fine however it has in multiple ocassions (nieve dungeon-kourend) struggled with the camera positioning, now idk if this is merely osbot or the script too but it seems to be try-harding for an optimal camera position, tried blocking camera zoom and repositioning it manually the furthest possible and in multiple angles and same continues to happen, also seemed not to be taking the "Extended antifire" due to this or not supposting it (idk, log doesnt give info on it either )

https://i.gyazo.com/c6faa53a1bb68fe4a325b78059bccb01.mp4

In the antiban settings of the script, can you try disabling Random Camera Movement if you haven't already? It should be configurable in the GUI.

As for antifire, Ive submitted a potential fix, but if it doesn't work it may be due to chat settings you have.
Basically, it looks for a chat message containing 'about to expire' which will trigger it to drink a potion

Version 1.45 may take 24-48 hours to go live

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mrhulk123 said:

Hi Tom.

I saw in the earlier comments that you would implement chinning training method for 99 ranged is it available in this script ?

And could i get a trial before i buy ?

With king regards.

I never ended up implementing it.

I've added a trial if you still want to give it a try

• 3 weeks later...