osFighter

Tom

On 3/1/2022 at 1:40 AM, bluesky9965 said:

can i get a trial ?

Added

13 hours ago, idkfa said:

@Tom

He Mate. Wanna get a few lvls on an account that is rather precious to me so looking for some low ban rate spots to train from def/atk.str 60-70 and range from 60-75. 

Got any good spots? Cheers pal. 

Not too sure on the best places these days, most people just afk sand crabs

In mirror mode it laggs like a GTA V on  90s  intel IGPU.....
Secondly, attacking monsters by name is the biggest problem with this script. You cant make it kill certain groups just randomly ( most likely the farthest  ) And this truly fucks up any safe spot spot point completely. 

This MUST be by NPC ID

Edited by Mihkuz

16 hours ago, Mihkuz said:

In mirror mode it laggs like a GTA V on  90s  intel IGPU.....
Secondly, attacking monsters by name is the biggest problem with this script. You cant make it kill certain groups just randomly ( most likely the farthest  ) And this truly fucks up any safe spot spot point completely. 

This MUST be by NPC ID

Majority of people don't know how to get NPC id's, the current logic is meant to get all NPC's with a name and pick the closest

As for mirror mode, You may need to disable area selection (F2, I think) and that might help a little. Other than that I'd suggest just not using mirror mode because it is hardly maintained

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Tom!, 

Just bought your script so far i have liked it i have done yet only simple fresh account training. I tried to setup too complex attack style scheduler seems like.

I had like

Str 20

Att 20

Def 20

Then (same setup) 

Str 40

40 att

40 def

Could it be too time consuming task if you format the scheduler to work more like Que to make this kind of customation to work? My account trained to like 45 str without switching to att or def. 

I did test that changing att type works if i do simple scheduler like

Str 40

Att 40

Def 40

But making it que would make fresh account training bit more efficient if i could train att and str in que and not train str to like 40 and only then switch to 40 attack and then def

Edited by nikoz

1 hour ago, nikoz said:

Hello Tom!, 

Just bought your script so far i have liked it i have done yet only simple fresh account training. I tried to setup too complex attack style scheduler seems like.

I had like

Str 20

Att 20

Def 20

Then (same setup) 

Str 40

40 att

40 def

Could it be too time consuming task if you format the scheduler to work more like Que to make this kind of customation to work? My account trained to like 45 str without switching to att or def. 

I did test that changing att type works if i do simple scheduler like

Str 40

Att 40

Def 40

But making it que would make fresh account training bit more efficient if i could train att and str in que and not train str to like 40 and only then switch to 40 attack and then def

I was under the impression that it did act like a queue, did it continue training strength even if you split it into 2 separate tasks? Or could it be that it just didnt swap off strength correctly in the first place