osFighter

Tom

16 minutes ago, Munchmatoes said:

Is this able to kill rune dragons, pick up loot, teleport to ferox enclave with dueling rings, regear inventory and teleport back with digsite pendant?

Ah probably not... I've given you a trial though if you want to give it a go. I'm not sure if itl let you select ferox enclave as a specific bank

48 minutes ago, Tom said:

Ah probably not... I've given you a trial though if you want to give it a go. I'm not sure if itl let you select ferox enclave as a specific bank

Hey mate cheers, been testing out your script regardless, things i've encountered:

After pausing the script and starting it again, it no longer recognizes how to loot or use prayer, it's just stuck in an endless loop of checking to eat even if you're above the health threshhold.
If in the area I want to be in (Rune dragons) and i start the script from scratch, it won't loot or turn prayer on.

Replacing lower tier loot with higher tier loot function does not work (I have dragon bones in inventory, it will not replace dragon bones with rune bars etc on the ground), this option also will not save in the preset, so pretty sure it's just broken in general.

The only way I seem to be able to get the script to function as normal again after pausing it (I need to pause it in order to bank and return) is to be at 100% health, 100% prayer and not in combat, otherwise the looting and prayer simply doesn't work.

The looter can't combine the values of stackable items thus not picking up stacks of rune bolts etc. It also seems to not pick up noted items (maybe this is a setting i missed).

So something weird just happened, I had no food but wasnt below my health threshold, had banking disabled, my character teleported to the duel arena with the ring of dueling in my inventory, then proceeded to walk to the gnome glider and go to the grand tree, then from the grand tree took the glider to the east side of Karamaja at the crash landing site. Then my character walked all the way from the east side of karamaja to the west side past Shilo Village, then head north to Brimhaven, then head east to the Volcano, went into the Volcano, went into the Tzhaar city and then walked to the bank at the Tzhaar city and said "Webwalker has arrived at the destination". WTF lmao.

Edited by Munchmatoes

Manually entered each drop from Rune Dragons and made the script drop Dragon Bones to pick up more expensive items, it worked, however sometimes it dropped a dragon bone.. and then picked up another dragon bone. Also having an option of eating or dropping food to make space for an expensive item would be good.

If you can add Ferox Enclave to the list of banking locations that would be good.

Another small error regarding duel rings is if you're in combat and your character attempts to teleport out with a dueling ring in the inventory, it's highly unlikely you will actually tp, the chat box gets cancelled by the next attack and the bot doesn't know what to do or to try again until 15 - 20s have passed. To fix this issue just equip the ring and then teleport from the equipment tab via right click.

1 hour ago, Munchmatoes said:

Hey mate cheers, been testing out your script regardless, things i've encountered:

After pausing the script and starting it again, it no longer recognizes how to loot or use prayer, it's just stuck in an endless loop of checking to eat even if you're above the health threshhold.
If in the area I want to be in (Rune dragons) and i start the script from scratch, it won't loot or turn prayer on.

Replacing lower tier loot with higher tier loot function does not work (I have dragon bones in inventory, it will not replace dragon bones with rune bars etc on the ground), this option also will not save in the preset, so pretty sure it's just broken in general.

The only way I seem to be able to get the script to function as normal again after pausing it (I need to pause it in order to bank and return) is to be at 100% health, 100% prayer and not in combat, otherwise the looting and prayer simply doesn't work.

The looter can't combine the values of stackable items thus not picking up stacks of rune bolts etc. It also seems to not pick up noted items (maybe this is a setting i missed).

So something weird just happened, I had no food but wasnt below my health threshold, had banking disabled, my character teleported to the duel arena with the ring of dueling in my inventory, then proceeded to walk to the gnome glider and go to the grand tree, then from the grand tree took the glider to the east side of Karamaja at the crash landing site. Then my character walked all the way from the east side of karamaja to the west side past Shilo Village, then head north to Brimhaven, then head east to the Volcano, went into the Volcano, went into the Tzhaar city and then walked to the bank at the Tzhaar city and said "Webwalker has arrived at the destination". WTF lmao.

19 minutes ago, Munchmatoes said:

Manually entered each drop from Rune Dragons and made the script drop Dragon Bones to pick up more expensive items, it worked, however sometimes it dropped a dragon bone.. and then picked up another dragon bone. Also having an option of eating or dropping food to make space for an expensive item would be good.

If you can add Ferox Enclave to the list of banking locations that would be good.

Another small error regarding duel rings is if you're in combat and your character attempts to teleport out with a dueling ring in the inventory, it's highly unlikely you will actually tp, the chat box gets cancelled by the next attack and the bot doesn't know what to do or to try again until 15 - 20s have passed. To fix this issue just equip the ring and then teleport from the equipment tab via right click.

I can look into a few of these things, unfortunately all the walking / teleporting is handled by OSBots webwalker, which I basically tell it a location and it finds its way there automatically. Sounds like its a little scuffed with dueling rings and such.

When adding the lootable items to the list, there should be a checkbox asking if the item is replaceable, was this unticked for dragon bones? If it was ticked, makes sense why it might drop them to pickup more dragon bones :yikes:. Something I can probably fix but trying to find the cause first.
As for eating / dropping food, you could add your food as a lootable item and tick replacable, and it should drop food for items

I added ferox enclave as a bank location, but will take up to 24 hours to be live.

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

I can look into a few of these things, unfortunately all the walking / teleporting is handled by OSBots webwalker, which I basically tell it a location and it finds its way there automatically. Sounds like its a little scuffed with dueling rings and such.

When adding the lootable items to the list, there should be a checkbox asking if the item is replaceable, was this unticked for dragon bones? If it was ticked, makes sense why it might drop them to pickup more dragon bones :yikes:. Something I can probably fix but trying to find the cause first.
As for eating / dropping food, you could add your food as a lootable item and tick replacable, and it should drop food for items

I added ferox enclave as a bank location, but will take up to 24 hours to be live.

Yeah i figured as much regarding the webwalker.

The initial post i didn't add the entire loot table manually, i just ticked pick up over 1000 and then ticked replace, i didnt understand how your GUI worked, i assumed it would add picked up items to a list and save their value, then if a more expensive item pops up and your inv was full, it would drop the inexpensive item for it.

Anyhow, the functionality works if you manually add the loot table, The food dropping thing works as well. Thanks for adding Ferox Enclave, is the process of teleporting out also done by the webwalker? If not, equipping the dueling rings is definitely the way to go.

Cheers, nice script overall.

3 hours ago, Munchmatoes said:

Yeah i figured as much regarding the webwalker.

The initial post i didn't add the entire loot table manually, i just ticked pick up over 1000 and then ticked replace, i didnt understand how your GUI worked, i assumed it would add picked up items to a list and save their value, then if a more expensive item pops up and your inv was full, it would drop the inexpensive item for it.

Anyhow, the functionality works if you manually add the loot table, The food dropping thing works as well. Thanks for adding Ferox Enclave, is the process of teleporting out also done by the webwalker? If not, equipping the dueling rings is definitely the way to go.

Cheers, nice script overall.

Yeah unfortunately all aspects of getting from A to B are handled from webwalker, you COULD equip the dueling ring as your main ring but obviously thats less than ideal.

14 hours ago, dotherobot said:

Thanks! I tried it and I really like the way the safe-spotting feature works. Is there a way to schedule breaks between tasks?

Only way is through OSBot's break handler, which isn't really between tasks.

Definitely a good suggestion though

8 hours ago, shoknawe said:

Can i please get a free trial? Thanks in advance

Added