osFighter

Tom

On 11/12/2018 at 2:53 AM, Tom said:

Now Supports Dwarf Multicannon! 

http://mykindos.me/osFighter/osFighter-header.png

AIO Fighter - Fight anything, anywhere.

Price: ONLY $9.99 FOR A LIFETIME PURCHASE

Only have RSGP? Buy an OSBot voucher HERE.

COMMENT ON THE THREAD FOR A 1 TIME 24 HOUR TRIAL

Features

• Fight anything, anywhere
  • Multiple target selection
  • Cannon support
  • Custom area selection, define your own combat bounds. Supports all shapes and sizes.
  • Task scheduling (e.g, swap to training strength when you reach 5 attack)
  • Eating food / Drinking Potions with deviations
  • Optional healing with Saradomin Godsword and Guthans
  • Any special attack weapon of your choosing
  • Advanced looting, choose what items are picked up and what happens to them (alching, burying, etc), replace items with more valuable items.
  • Bank from anywhere on the OSRS map, customise your banking experience. (Limited to OSBot Web Walking)
  • Support for all prayers
  • Safespotting
  • Dynamic paint for easy reading
  • Customisable script run speed. Think it is too fast or too slow? Adjust it yourself!
  • AFK Mode, let stuff attack you, and reset the zone when no longer being attacked
  • Config saving and loading for easy script starting
  • Ability to edit the settings while the script is running
  • Supports Stronghold of Security

Upcoming Features

• Online script management. Ability to pause / resume your scripts, and few their status from anywhere with an internet connection!
  • Prayer flicking
  • More when I think of it, or it is suggested.

Hotkeys

• F1 Enables area definition mode, once it is enabled, you can shift click tiles in game to define your combat area.
    It is recommended you select the top left and bottom right tile of the area you wish to fight in.
  • F2 Disables are definition mode
  • F3 Sets your safespot to the tile you are currently standing on
  • F4 Sets the reset position. This is where the script will run to reset the area on AFK mode so enemies are aggressive again.

User Interface

Dynamic Paint, auto adjusts the order based on EXP gained
ed28303cbd0629f95ee962b82931668f.gif

GUI

81e562fa02d44e3f10db9033bc9b9c2a.png

377e30681599a664b90221b554467fdd.png

e41c15fcabf38e2e38f72b7f420a9507.png

eb15e55dfff3bde117de8ef7d49f4eff.png

a6c872fe2b7b74737a3af2ac827ca4b8.png

beb3e0ab1d95e043d5a165b2d5a1f6b2.png

78566a8cc3a6d77debd1fa8f87c9ec15.png

FAQ

How can I enable / disable the paint?
You can simply enable / disable the paint by clicking anywhere in the chat box. 

What is AFK Mode and how do I use it?
AFK Mode is a setting that tells the script to not attack any targets, but let them attack you instead.
This setting is particularly useful for zones such as Sand Crabs.
If you plan on using AFK mode and want your character to stay on a specific tile (e.g. in the middle of a pack of sand crabs), you should enable the Safe spot setting as well.

How do I use my cannon?
Ensure that you have your cannon, and cannonballs in your inventory. Step on the tile you want the cannon to be placed and press F5. This will mark the tile purple, and the script should
automatically setup and maintain the cannon.

I don't understand how to create a custom fight area, can you help?
Start by clicking F1 while on the OSBot client, this will enable area definition mode.
Once you have enabled area definition mode, you want to Shift + Left Click the tile to mark it as a corner, and then Shift + Left Click another tile to create your zone.
Here is an example (Don't worry, the red tiles go away once you start the script)

4c022f5cb4eb811a51d900feb3c7f6b5.gif

Progress Reports

7a11db8ccbdf7e165d33e395fa5853fc.jpg

4a8422842a93fd802bb8d13ed76af0ec.png

fb20312dd4479cec9143123a85f17049.png

Disclaimer: Use this script at your own risk, I take no responsibility if your account gets banned or ruined.

is there anyway to add when the bot dies to re equip weapon or armor and return to place bot was training before like if bot is killing goblins in lumbridge and dies could it re arm and run back to continue 

Features

• Cannon support
  • Custom area selection, define your own combat bounds. Supports all shapes and sizes.
  • Advanced looting, choose what items are picked up and what happens to them (alching, burying, etc), replace items with more valuable items.
  • Bank from anywhere on the OSRS map, customise your banking experience. (Limited to OSBot Web Walking)
  • Safespotting
  • Customisable script run speed. Think it is too fast or too slow? Adjust it yourself!
  • AFK Mode, let stuff attack you, and reset the zone when no longer being attacked

Upcoming Features

• Online script management. Ability to pause / resume your scripts, and few their status from anywhere with an internet connection!
  • Prayer flicking

Hotkeys

• F1 Enables area definition mode, once it is enabled, you can shift click tiles in game to define your combat area.
    It is recommended you select the top left and bottom right tile of the area you wish to fight in.
  • F4 Sets the reset position. This is where the script will run to reset the area on AFK mode so enemies are aggressive again.

User Interface

GUI

FAQ

AFK Mode is a setting that tells the script to not attack any targets, but let them attack you instead.
If you plan on using AFK mode and want your character to stay on a specific tile (e.g. in the middle of a pack of sand crabs), you should enable the Safe spot setting as well.

How do I use my cannon?
Ensure that you have your cannon, and cannonballs in your inventory. Step on the tile you want the cannon to be placed and press F5. This will mark the tile purple, and the script should

Start by clicking F1 while on the OSBot client, this will enable area definition mode.
Once you have enabled area definition mode, you want to Shift + Left Click the tile to mark it as a corner, and then Shift + Left Click another tile to create your zone.
Here is an example (Don't worry, the red tiles go away once you start the script)

Progress Reports

Disclaimer: Use this script at your own risk, I take no responsibility if your account gets banned or ruined.

is there anyway to add when the bot dies to re equip weapon or armor and return to place bot was training before like if bot is killing goblins in lumbridge and dies could it re arm and run back to continue 

Features

• Cannon support
  • Safespotting

Upcoming Features

• Prayer flicking

Hotkeys

User Interface

GUI

FAQ

How do I use my cannon?

Progress Reports

Features

• Cannon support
  • Safespotting

Upcoming Features

• Prayer flicking

Hotkeys

User Interface

GUI

FAQ

How do I use my cannon?

Progress Reports

• 2 weeks later...