osFighter

Tom

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Added

Added, yes still supported

Is there a way to slow the targeting? The bot attacks the next target before the loot drops and ends up running to pick up the loot after it's attacked something. Ideally it would be nice for a second or two delay after a kill to allow the loot to drop and pick up before attacking the next target.

Edited by Natharya

5 hours ago, Natharya said:

Is there a way to slow the targeting? The bot attacks the next target before the loot drops and ends up running to pick up the loot after it's attacked something. Ideally it would be nice for a second or two delay after a kill to allow the loot to drop and pick up before attacking the next target.

I think theres a checkbox in one of the tabs which will wait for loot or something, not 100% sure. Otherwise you can move the sliders to the right to slow down the script speed in a tab

• 3 weeks later...

Recent purchaser here. Great product overall so far, but I just have one hiccup that keeps occurring. Not sure if this has ever been answered; I tried searching but came up with nothing. Is there a way to guarantee that the break manager inside osbot will trigger? Currently if I'm in combat, the break manager will exit. The logger states that:

[BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently under attack!

Maybe there's something in the settings that I'm missing?

Thanks for any help!

9 hours ago, Mindo said:

Recent purchaser here. Great product overall so far, but I just have one hiccup that keeps occurring. Not sure if this has ever been answered; I tried searching but came up with nothing. Is there a way to guarantee that the break manager inside osbot will trigger? Currently if I'm in combat, the break manager will exit. The logger states that:

[BREAK MANAGER] Failed to log out - Currently under attack!

Maybe there's something in the settings that I'm missing?

Thanks for any help!

Hey,

The break manager operated seperate to scripts, realistically I would have expected for it to wait for you to be out of combat and then log.

If that isn't something, I might see what @Patrickhas to say about it

• 3 weeks later...