osFighter

Tom

On 6/27/2020 at 5:39 AM, yash said:

Hi i bought your script but could you tell me more on how to use it for temple spider using chinchomps?

So you can just set it up to use a safespot with chinchompas as your weapon.

Unfortunately it doesn't support moving between tiles to stack stuff up if thats what you needed

Hi @Tom

The bot won't bank when in the Security Stronghold. I am botting Flesh Crawlers. The bot will loot until the inventory is full then just stop. The only way to get him to bank is to be wearing a charged teleport item (eg. Amulet of Glory). 

Also, the bot very frequently clicks on a door  accidentally, gets stuck/won't go into the fight area, not move and DC. I think the solution might be area selection but I can't get it to work properly. I load my preciously saved script, press start script, then I press F1, then shift + left-click twice to select my area but the red squares are still visible even though in the forum it says they should disappear. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

IKONERO

11 minutes ago, IKONERO said:

Hi @Tom

The bot won't bank when in the Security Stronghold. I am botting Flesh Crawlers. The bot will loot until the inventory is full then just stop. The only way to get him to bank is to be wearing a charged teleport item (eg. Amulet of Glory). 

Also, the bot very frequently clicks on a door  accidentally, gets stuck/won't go into the fight area, not move and DC. I think the solution might be area selection but I can't get it to work properly. I load my preciously saved script, press start script, then I press F1, then shift + left-click twice to select my area but the red squares are still visible even though in the forum it says they should disappear. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

IKONERO

Area selection will definitely help with this. If the red squares are still visible, you can press the hotkey to end area selection which is F2 I think.

I find it strange that banking doesnt work anymore for stronghold, could you provide some logger output when it is meant to bank?

8 hours ago, Tom said:

Area selection will definitely help with this. If the red squares are still visible, you can press the hotkey to end area selection which is F2 I think.

I find it strange that banking doesnt work anymore for stronghold, could you provide some logger output when it is meant to bank?

Hi @Tom,

Here's the logger output pictures

3 other things that I find broken:

1) When I manually exist the stronghold with a full inventory. The bot will go to the nearest bank (Edgeville), deposit the inventory like it should AND THEN LOG OUT. I did not set it up to do that. That's broken.

2) I tried Area Selection multiple times and the red tiles never go away. If I press Shift + Left-Click a third time there will be 2 green tiles (see picture). The bot does not stay in the area however. Is that what it supposed to be, 2 green tiles and the bot stay within the disappeared red lines?

3) I died today when fighting Barbarians because the bot ran out of food. He ate the last Cod stopped fighting back (I have Auto-Retaliate OFF), just stood there and DIED. Did not go to the bank to withdraw 20 Cod as I set in the script. I tried this with Auto-Retaliate ON and the bot just continued fighting even when out of food and at low health. Died again. ALL other combat scripts have it set that when the bot eats the last food item OR have full inventory, they immediately go to the nearest bank, deposit inventory and withdraw items that the user set and go back to fighting the target.

Please help and/or fix.

os1.png

os2.png

os3.png

os4.png

os5.png

@Tom,

Here's a feature suggestion: Eat to loot.

I noticed that "Replace if higher value item is found and inventory is full" does not work when food is taking up inventory. There should be an option for "Eat to Loot Items" under the Food tab. So if I have a full inventory of sharks and an item drops that is above the value that i set, the bot should eat a shark and pick it up. Simple Combat has this feature for free.

Another bug to report:

The bot does not load cannonballs or repair the cannon. I've tried it while safespotting and while not safespotting. I tried with the F5 hotkey and by setting up the cannon manually. The bot just won't maintain the cannon.

You have a good script with various options but there's just a few options that need to be added and some major bugs to fix to make this a GREAT script for everyone to buy.

11 hours ago, IKONERO said:

@Tom,

Here's a feature suggestion: Eat to loot.

I noticed that "Replace if higher value item is found and inventory is full" does not work when food is taking up inventory. There should be an option for "Eat to Loot Items" under the Food tab. So if I have a full inventory of sharks and an item drops that is above the value that i set, the bot should eat a shark and pick it up. Simple Combat has this feature for free.

Another bug to report:

The bot does not load cannonballs or repair the cannon. I've tried it while safespotting and while not safespotting. I tried with the F5 hotkey and by setting up the cannon manually. The bot just won't maintain the cannon.

You have a good script with various options but there's just a few options that need to be added and some major bugs to fix to make this a GREAT script for everyone to buy.

Thanks for the screenshots.

Just to confirm when you were banking, are you expecting it to only deposit and not withdraw anything? This is how it is setup in your screenshots.

os4.png

If you want it to withdraw stuff, it has to be on the list to the right. Best way to do this is to set up your inventory and then click 'Copy Inventory'

I also noticed it wasnt setup to eat food in this screenshot

os2.png

You need to tick 'Eat Food?' if you didn't. This might be why it died at barbarians

The cannon definitely shouldn't behave like that, was there any message in chat saying the cannon broke or is empty? Last I tested cannon it was working fine

Yes, I did not have anything to withdraw when taking the screenshots but when I did have something to withdraw, it would just log out.

Another bug, the bot picks up items accidentally when looting is turned off. Mis-clicks I assume.

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Thanks for the screenshots.

Just to confirm when you were banking, are you expecting it to only deposit and not withdraw anything? This is how it is setup in your screenshots.

os4.png

If you want it to withdraw stuff, it has to be on the list to the right. Best way to do this is to set up your inventory and then click 'Copy Inventory'

I also noticed it wasnt setup to eat food in this screenshot

os2.png

You need to tick 'Eat Food?' if you didn't. This might be why it died at barbarians

The cannon definitely shouldn't behave like that, was there any message in chat saying the cannon broke or is empty? Last I tested cannon it was working fine

The cannon was in my inventory with cannon balls 

6 hours ago, IKONERO said:

Yes, I did not have anything to withdraw when taking the screenshots but when I did have something to withdraw, it would just log out.

Another bug, the bot picks up items accidentally when looting is turned off. Mis-clicks I assume.

The cannon was in my inventory with cannon balls 

Was a cannon tile set with the hotkey? Placing down a cannon without setting the tile wont work.

Miss clicks are weird though, its not really something I have control over

• 2 weeks later...