osFighter

Tom

I've tried it out for a couple of hours now and really am impressed. Clean GUI, easy monster selection is a blessing, looting/value priority is a very nice feature to see! Some things did pop up and I noted them down.

Suggestions:

Click on screen to move to safespot when it's visible. The bot always uses minimap to click safespot even if it is 1 tile away
Allow user to choose time + deviation for afk reset.
Add an option for items to drop (useful for vials, I tried adding the vial as a loot item with the replace option but this made the bot continuously drop and pick up the nonreplace item)

Issues:

Was not in combat for 1 minute, did not reset
When using Combat area selection three times my client became unusable - not able to pause, stop, change input allowance.

Thanks for the trial! I saw you're thinking of adding 2 tile safe spots, I really like how you try to implement niche features in your script.

10 hours ago, KeepRagin said:

I've tried it out for a couple of hours now and really am impressed. Clean GUI, easy monster selection is a blessing, looting/value priority is a very nice feature to see! Some things did pop up and I noted them down.

Suggestions:

Click on screen to move to safespot when it's visible. The bot always uses minimap to click safespot even if it is 1 tile away
Allow user to choose time + deviation for afk reset.
Add an option for items to drop (useful for vials, I tried adding the vial as a loot item with the replace option but this made the bot continuously drop and pick up the nonreplace item)

Issues:

Was not in combat for 1 minute, did not reset
When using Combat area selection three times my client became unusable - not able to pause, stop, change input allowance.

Thanks for the trial! I saw you're thinking of adding 2 tile safe spots, I really like how you try to implement niche features in your script.

Nice feedback, I'll look into implementing some of the things you mentioned.

With the vials, I think its best to just auto crush vials if you dont want them, I don't know if that has any requirements

AFK Mode is probably the least tested feature by me, because it takes the longest to wait to see if it works correctly, but you have clearly ran into a problem here.

Was it when you started using area selection that your client froze? Or after you had selected the area and started the script? If it froze as soon as you pressed F1 and maybe clicked one tile, I can only think of low RAM / CPU available.

5 hours ago, conro said:

Thanks. I tried it out killing monks in the Monastery.

Though when I it went to the edgville bank, it withdrew 4 Strength potion(3) and 24 Tuna and then never closed the bank screen and sat there. Is there something I did wrong?

That is strange, it definitely shouldn't happen. Did you use area selection when you were at monastary? I am assuming it got stuck at bank because it didnt know where to run back to for some reason

3 hours ago, shakeit100 said:

can i trial?

Added

• 2 weeks later...
  • Token changed the title to osFighter