osFighter

Tom

hi tom i was thinking is there a way to make it so the bot only attacked one mob and not the others around?

as i was trying to get it is safe stop one mob but it all ways attacks other when the one its near is dead, its spawns in the same place every time so i guess you my be able to set it to kill the mob at one spawn point? i dont know if you can but it be a nice thing to have if it can be done.

1 hour ago, manko said:

hi tom i was thinking is there a way to make it so the bot only attacked one mob and not the others around?

as i was trying to get it is safe stop one mob but it all ways attacks other when the one its near is dead, its spawns in the same place every time so i guess you my be able to set it to kill the mob at one spawn point? i dont know if you can but it be a nice thing to have if it can be done.

I could possibly implement, alternatively you could try set the combat area to the spawn point of that mob

35 minutes ago, Tom said:

I could possibly implement, alternatively you could try set the combat area to the spawn point of that mob

i didnt think about that ill give it a try and info you if it works well like that

ok i tryed it like you said and it worked, tho i had to have the safespot in the area as well or it just run to the killing area and back to the safe stop till the mob would spawn.

safespot.thumb.jpg.75fbbe6d2a1e8d390b714533dfbe4ed1.jpg

Edited by manko

25 minutes ago, manko said:

i didnt think about that ill give it a try and info you if it works well like that

ok i tryed it like you said and it worked, tho i had to have the safespot in the area as well or it just run to the killing area and back to the safe stop till the mob would spawn.

Will it serve the purpose or do i need to change stuff up?

10 hours ago, catbot said:

I tried using this bot for green dragons and when it got pked it ran back to the area instead of banking, regearing and running back out. is it possible we could get a feature where when it dies it will bank instead of running back to the spot it died at?

The bot isn't designed to get Pked, you would have been better off getting a green dragon script

• Token changed the title to osFighter