Feedback

GTi

Lately I've been seeing A LOT of Fake Positive Feedback, from the newer members to the most trusted member on this site.

I believe in order to stop fake feedback, we should have some sort of requirement before you can actually leave feedback.

Maybe something like the following?:

• Feedback can only be left when a user reaches X amount of posts.
  • Feedback can only be left when a user reaches X amount of time spent on the forums
  • If a user has under X amount of posts, they must send in proof of a legit transaction happening when leaving feedback,  a member of staff will then look at the evidence before allowing the feedback to go through successfully.

We have requirements to use the Market section, so why not this? When this is so closely related to the market section...

----

I've also seen a lot of NEGATIVE FALSE feedback being distributed by trolls lately, I've had 3 so far... They've given reasons such as "your a wanker".

• I think if NEGATIVE feedback is being given, you MUST submit some sort of proof and reasoning, a member of staff will then look at the evidence provided, when they've reviewed this and they believe it to be true, THEN and only then can the feedback be allowed.

I'm sure there is plenty of un-noticed false feedback on the forums, and I believe adding some sort of requirement in order to add feedback would decrease the amount of fake feedback actually being left.

Your feelings? :)

No Support

• Feedback can only be left when a user reaches X amount of posts. 
  • Feedback can only be left when a user reaches X amount of time spent on the forums
  • If a user has under X amount of posts, they must send in proof of a legit transaction happening when leaving feedback,  a member of staff will then look at the evidence before allowing the feedback to go through successfully.

1. Not Worthit

2. Not Worthit

3. Waste of time for Moderators/Admins.

Just my view on it not hating on you

Support this but i don't agree with the send in information as the staff already have a-lot of stuff to do as it is this would just add to there work also people could fake proof and the post count idea isn't great but maybe the time spent might be good also maybe only 1 feedback a weep from 1 player to the same player ?

OP here answers some of you questions/concerns:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/14820-handling-feedback-removal-wrong/

Some people just come here for the market, not to bot, not to post, and some come just to make an account just to buy/sell things really quick.

I don't think there should be any sort of post limit/restriction for FBing.

As for false feedbacks, it goes without saying that negative feedback should be accompanied with a scam report. If not, simple just report the feedback and a moderator will remove as easy as that. 

@

HELL NO to captcha, requiring link topic alone is already enough work.

Captcha won't do anything to stop fake feedbacks anyways, just stop bots/automated systems which no one even really does anyways.

No advertising has a WAY larger market than here and they don't have a catpcha system and are just fine.

• Like 1

OP here answers some of you questions/concerns:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/14820-handling-feedback-removal-wrong/

Some people just come here for the market, not to bot, not to post, and some come just to make an account just to buy/sell things really quick.

I don't think there should be any sort of post limit/restriction for FBing.

As for false feedbacks, it goes without saying that negative feedback should be accompanied with a scam report. If not, simple just report the feedback and a moderator will remove as easy as that. 

@

HELL NO to captcha, requiring link topic alone is already enough work.

Captcha won't do anything to stop fake feedbacks anyways, just stop bots/automated systems which no one even really does anyways.

No advertising has a WAY larger market than here and they don't have a catpcha system and are just fine.

well put sir