Accounts with infernal

KevinOG

no because every day another person learns how to complete the inferno

try it yourself, it might only take you a week, or 10-12 tries. Runescape is really not that difficult of a game compared to a lot of games out there which require precise timing and execution, even in its most extreme circumstances. if anything is holding you back from completing the inferno/fight caves, it's your own mental fortitude, and your ability to stay calm and not panic under pressure. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nezbomb said:

try it yourself, it might only take you a week, or 10-12 tries. Runescape is really not that difficult of a game compared to a lot of games out there which require precise timing and execution, even in its most extreme circumstances. if anything is holding you back from completing the inferno/fight caves, it's your own mental fortitude, and your ability to stay calm and not panic under pressure. 

You completed inferno?

19 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I've never understood the service market for mains. 

I get using the service market for training accounts that you want to get ready to farm with or something, but when it comes to a main account I've always found it more satisfying to do everything myself.

Most infernal cape buyers are usually PK'ers. They're lazy and dont really care about the money, cuz it's really easy to make it back PK'ing.  Most of em hate PvMing too.

6 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I hardly think 300 people banned would result in a world being dead. Maybe its because of the amount of worlds Jagex added? 

They didn't add more PVP worlds. Hybridding community isn't that huge. There's usually about 10-15 ppl at edge but yea. It's currently more dead than usually. I didn't claim the 300 who got banned are all PK'ers, all im saying is that most of them are.

Edited by Perryy

On 11/10/2018 at 12:47 AM, nezbomb said:

I can't seem to do it because I can't prayer flick effectively due do Australian ping, fluctuates so much that sometimes prayers just come off. They even refuse to do teamviewer infernos on aus accounts

On 11/11/2018 at 7:06 PM, Gorilla Sensei said:

I can't seem to do it because I can't prayer flick effectively due do Australian ping, fluctuates so much that sometimes prayers just come off. They even refuse to do teamviewer infernos on aus accounts

Even in an aussie world? Assuming you're from Australia?