Guide to Gold Farming 3.0

Juggles

7 minutes ago, Flashbacks420 said:

@Juggles nice guide do you know where i can buy lvl 3 accounts that dont auto lock or do you make your own accounts? 

I make my own. I have like 10k stocked up that I made a long time ago. I haven't made some in a few months though cause I made so many before. Seems like Jagex gets stricter every month with tutorial island. 

Edited by Juggles

3 minutes ago, Shmeekz said:

Nice thread, trying to start my own and atm im at negative $ on top of my priv scritps being delayed because of problems lmao; rip proxy days..

btw do you know how many accounts u can register and create a day per proxy?

If i recall correctly, it's 3-4? The proxy I used rotates IPs every 20 minutes so I could create unlimited a day. 

13 minutes ago, Juggles said:

If i recall correctly, it's 3-4? The proxy I used rotates IPs every 20 minutes so I could create unlimited a day. 

yeah I use a rotating proxy too, then I do tutorial island on datacenter proxy and do hundreds with 5 datacenter proxies, they all get banned

do you think if I use residential IP to actually do tut island  they wont be banned?

29 minutes ago, Shmeekz said:

yeah I use a rotating proxy too, then I do tutorial island on datacenter proxy and do hundreds with 5 datacenter proxies, they all get banned

do you think if I use residential IP to actually do tut island  they wont be banned?

You have to use residential, there's no other way. 

Great guide man, 2.0 really helped me get started recently!

Question, what's the difference between using IPv4 and using residential IPs?

It seems that most IPv4 proxies I buy always locks the bot accounts I purchase and they're supposedly based in the same location..there's like a 50% chance of it working.

Will investing in residential IPs based in same location the accounts were created prevent that?

• Like 1