Account recovered my Merloman

Jackthedon

Disputed member: @merloman https://osbot.org/forum/profile/25938-merloman/

Thread Link: None, Chatbox + Discord used.

Explanation: I bought a 13 def pure from Merloman on 25/08/2018, I just went to check the account after leaving it inactive for a long period and it has recently been recovered. The conversation started in the OSBot chatbox and then carried on over discord. After seeing that my password didn't work I went to check the email attached to the account and that had also changed. http://prntscr.com/lfo9kq

The email I had attached to the account was made purely for the account and not used for anything else ( <HIDDEN> )

Evidence: Discord conversation: 

Rushed, if anything else needed lmk.

Hi, sorry have been out, I don't know if I recovered the account by mistake? as I was trying to recover old accounts (That I haven't sold, to see what they were) I have no issues with him having the account back, I'll have to recover it first as I don't know the details but I'm more than happy :)

Hope you understand and we can meet an arrangement. I forgot to say that is 100% my email. 

Thanks

Edited by merloman

2 hours ago, merloman said:

Hi, sorry have been out, I don't know if I recovered the account by mistake? as I was trying to recover old accounts (That I haven't sold, to see what they were) I have no issues with him having the account back, I'll have to recover it first as I don't know the details but I'm more than happy :)

Hope you understand and we can meet an arrangement. I forgot to say that is 100% my email. 

Thanks

You don't accidentally just recover an account. That's not an oops.
@Jackthedon do you want to receive the account back?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Solution said:

You don't accidentally just recover an account. That's not an oops.
@Jackthedon do you want to receive the account back?

I mean...accidental or not if it happens once it could happen again, especially since he should have realised once he went on the account that it was the one he sold to me and informed me of that. If I don't take the account back what would happen?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Jackthedon said:

I mean...accidental or not if it happens once it could happen again, especially since he should have realised once he went on the account that it was the one he sold to me and informed me of that. If I don't take the account back what would happen?

He can give you a full refund. If he doesnt he will be ip banned.

The only proof I have of the 58-94 mage levelling I have is this: http://prntscr.com/lfy4p7. It was botted so naturally I don't have any screenshot evidence.

I understand it's not exactly concrete, but he even comments on the progress and doesn't dispute that I did it, this was some months ago if you check the date. 

The account has only been out of my possession for 6 days maximum as I received an email on 02/11/2018 from Jagex quoting the display name of the attached account: *Hidden*

Proof the account is 94 mage as we speak: *Hidden*

Otherwise unless he agrees that this was the case then I've no extra evidence about that.

1 hour ago, Jackthedon said:

The only proof I have of the 58-94 mage levelling I have is this: http://prntscr.com/lfy4p7. It was botted so naturally I don't have any screenshot evidence.

I understand it's not exactly concrete, but he even comments on the progress and doesn't dispute that I did it, this was some months ago if you check the date. 

The account has only been out of my possession for 6 days maximum as I received an email on 02/11/2018 from Jagex quoting the display name of the attached account: *Hidden*

Proof the account is 94 mage as we speak: *Hidden*

Otherwise unless he agrees that this was the case then I've no extra evidence about that.

I think thats good enough evidence. Give us a few to calculate the amount you'll be refunded. 

2 hours ago, merloman said:

so how much in total? shesh 68m for botted mage, oh well my fault, how long do I have? I don't have gp at this point of time. 

You have 48 hours to refund him. Total is 65m + 15m originally paid for the account, so 80m. If you cant refund him within the given time, you'll be banned however you can post an appeal as soon as @Jackthedon receives payment.