harley quinn botting orders

Chuckle

https://osbot.org/forum/profile/320207-harley-quiin/

ordered 2x all F2P quests.

he completed tut island then traded me for supplies, 387k worth on 2 accounts

only 800k lose and 2 accounts but spent like 10 mins making the accounts and making emails to register them 2,

I dont really care about the money but hate time wasters and hes now not replying to me on skype 

I hope he gets banned or at least his negative is left there so future people will think twice about using him .

{hidden}

• Like 1

Tut, quests + splashed magic, no skill training needed in the order he had to have botted tut island or the quests. 

some how got banned in under 1 hour. 

trade confirmation for gear 

9a4c078b0f298173dbf97973fa7e433d.png

hes lying saying he didnt bot which is even worse. at least own up to it.

9e5697644d4983ca56e337acf345512b.png

i created the accounts fresh and never logged in he had to complete tut island to start working on them. banned within 1 hour 

Here I will explain my point of view.

I did for the 2 island tutorial + I received money and gear for the service

5 minutes later the account was locked, I warned you and the account was unblocked but then it was banned without razar, I have proof that I was playing from runelite.

in the following image shows, that the account was connected from runelite before it was disconnected

image.png.060ca4369b0a414ca4f83f476da96cc3.png

Here I show the last levels obtained from runelite of the 2 accounts

image.png.89ece92cd1140af033d9f5abf5a06ea7.png

image.png.078140cec06adc33b70a25f17bb45a33.png

I hope this is enough to take into account that I do not use bot or anything strange in the account, it was just a bad experience. That it was not my fault, it's just jagex

4 minutes ago, Harley Quiin said:

Here I will explain my point of view.

I did for the 2 island tutorial + I received money and gear for the service

5 minutes later the account was locked, I warned you and the account was unblocked but then it was banned without razar, I have proof that I was playing from runelite.

in the following image shows, that the account was connected from runelite before it was disconnected

image.png.060ca4369b0a414ca4f83f476da96cc3.png

Here I show the last levels obtained from runelite of the 2 accounts

image.png.89ece92cd1140af033d9f5abf5a06ea7.png

image.png.078140cec06adc33b70a25f17bb45a33.png

I hope this is enough to take into account that I do not use bot or anything strange in the account, it was just a bad experience. That it was not my fault, it's just jagex

Locks and bans are pretty separate from my experience; locks are usually indicative of jumps to flagged or far-away IPs while bans are linked to botting (possibly extremely flagged IPs). I will consult with another staff member before making a decision.

• Like 1

• Mio locked this topic