Scammed by Arcus Questing Services

Choochoo

I paid $20 through Arcus Questing Services with all gear + 60m in my bank for the site to quest Monkey Madness and Desert Treasure.

Password was changed for paid questing too

I asked the support team how long which I was provided a generic answer so I Logged off. I haven't logged back on to let the quester begin. It wasn't till I got an email @ 3.04am (est+10) my time that I needed to fund 1m+?.... which I then logged to find 60m + my teleport tabs and member runes all gone.

image.png.ebd2a075ec0d4aa1f4a519d24ed84b06.png

Do not trust.

Edited by Choochoo
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Choochoo said:

I paid $20 through Arcus Questing Services with all gear + 60m in my bank for the site to quest Monkey Madness and Desert Treasure.

Password was changed for paid questing too

I asked the support team how long which I was provided a generic answer so I Logged off. I haven't logged back on to let the quester begin. It wasn't till I got an email @ 3.04am (est+10) my time that I needed to fund 1m+?.... which I then logged to find 60m + my teleport tabs and member runes all gone.

image.png.ebd2a075ec0d4aa1f4a519d24ed84b06.png

Do not trust.

We need more evidence please. Do you have screenshots of emssages with support & their site. Plus before and after screenshots of your bank?

I've asked @Arcus to respond.

21 minutes ago, Chris said:

We need more evidence please. Do you have screenshots of emssages with support & their site. Plus before and after screenshots of your bank?

I've asked @Arcus to respond.

I've literally logged on. After receiving the email. Cannon , law runes, 10k steel arrows and 60m was cleaned out. I did change the password temporary for the quest before even beginning/submitting the request. 

I trusted the pinned thread enough not to worry about screenshot my bank? literally at 3am after my services begin 30mins after transaction paid time. There was no issues until this? I logged to find MM half done too???

There is a massive time difference on service and then getting an email like this at 3am 

image.thumb.png.496738239374d629acd0d4bbea54c24d.png

image.png.876dff26f13f8e95b3caa27868338ae8.png

FYI I only had 60m for 4 days... which was from bogla LOOLOLOL

image.png

Edit: 

Logged on now... standing at lumby bank??

image.png.5cce2c8fa1281c279db9a2c98d776834.png

https://imgur.com/a/fdLlEwl

Also I have never ever ever been hacked/phished at all. (I haven't downloaded anything or sent any of my details to anyone except through https://www.arcusgold.com/runescape-questing/ where I changed my password for the questing as per requirements. 

Edited by Choochoo

21 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Go to their live chat and talk.  They didnt scam you. They have done hundreds of thousands in transactions, possibly millions.

Hi,

Obviously something has happened on their end - if they didn’t scam me why would I open up this dispute - I wouldn’t stir the pot to find all my shit missing at 3am after an exciting email. A big company can have bad workers too- FYI this is questing services idk how it works but whoever did the questing the account obv there is something wrong???

I opened this dispute because I was referred to Arcus Questing through the pinned thread so thought the best solution was to serve it as a warning/resolve it here 

image.png.cd1556d5b4dacce5798e94fb20c5f670.png

I have now been refunded 80m gp resolved by their support team.

thanks 

Edited by Choochoo