Shedding some light.

Decode

Dear The OSBot Community, 

Recently, theres been a big fiasco revolving around the user "OSRS Butlers", "Tuttifrutti" and "Betscaper". These are all one person. Betscaper scammed and returned (with an appeal and fully refunding his victims) on the account TuttiFrutti. Later on however, TuttiFrutti was also banned for scamming and he returned as OSRS butlers. Initially, he was just a new member in the community who rapidly grew by doing plenty of services and trading GP. Later on however, we discovered that he was ban evading TuttiFrutti. Around the same time, there were talks between me and butlers to open up a service together as partners and that he would pay a 4bil deposit towards this. Now, since he had his hands deep into the market at that point, i went to maldesto regarding this. I consulted with him, and we decided that the optimal solution was to try and secure butlers 4b deposit, and then confront him with who he really was. This might be perceived as a bad decision, but as people who serve the community, it is our duty to think forward and think about the bigger picture.

After a few days went by, we decided that we would just confront him since there was no movement on the deposit's end. After confronting him with his ban evading, he made an appeal and instantly paid me the money he owes to the people he scammed. Heres where things get a little bit tricky. Usually, or in fact always, we make sure ban evaders return to their original accounts. However, due to a miscommunication in the staff chat, that decision came late. Hence why up until recently, he had stayed on as OSRS Butlers. 

Last Sautrday, another mix up happened. A simple mix up which sadly lead to a big turn of events. For some reason, people thought Butlers didn't refund the money and was allowed back into the community down to "Corruption". Now, why this mix up happened, i dont know and frankly at this point, it doesn't matter. What matters is how we fix it. Because of this mix up, Butlers was suddenly banned because it was presumed he didn't refund in the first place, which naturally, made him react in a way most of us would, angrily. Part of his reaction was withholding payments made to him by his customers for a short period of time. This was frowned upon and regardless of whether he was within his rights to a reaction or not, is not acceptable. This is what caused the posts about charging back etc.. 

Eventually, he returned the money to his customers (Services which weren't started) and also came to an agreement with the other customers whose services he'd already started to complete those services. After clearing this confusion with butlers, and a lengthy discussion between the staff team and him included, we have decided to let him back into the community using his initial account "Bestcaper". He will remain in TWC for an undefined period, until we feel he has earned the right to no longer be TWC. 

If anyone has any more questions regarding this matter, feel free to drop any staff member a private message or post them on this thread and we will get back to you as soon as we can. However, keep in mind that we cant go into full detail regarding everything with you. This thread was designated to hopefully give some insight as to what happened, and how it was dealt with. 

Regards,

The OSBot Staff Team

• Like 2

Dear Osbot Community,

I would like to take A second here to be truthful with you all.

I am very sorry for what I have done in the past. I was silly and immature - this lead me to have caused both myself and others harm, harm which I will always regret causing and will carry a burned for a lengthy undefined period of time. 

Even though these Events take place in an Online Environment, it is still one that carries repercussions with them.

For what I have done, I would like to apologise to you all, weather you were involved or not, I'm sorry.

OSRS BUTLERS to me was a Turning Point, one to prove that I have been through the necessary measures, call it "Time to Heal".

I am ultimately here with one goal, to provide amongst the Best OSRS Service amongst this community.

To most that know me, this journey has already set foot. Now it's harder but I will endure through it all, after-all I am the one to blame for my own mistakes.

Thank you for those whom have believed in me, believed in the fact that everyone's human and everyone fucks up, in my case Twice.

BestCaper / TuttiFrutti / OSRS Butlers

@BestCaper

I would hardly call repeatedly stealing from your customers, holding their accounts hostage, botting them, charging back payments and finally ban evading "fucking up twice". This reads like damage control PR crap. It's not a genuine apology. Hell, a good chunk of it is about how much you have suffered, barely addressing the damage you have caused. "even though these actions took place in an online environment"? No. Fuck off. stealing is stealing, fraud is fraud. You still somehow seem to think you are the victim in this situation. This attempt at "apologising" is so transparently an attempt to go back to making money off the same people you screwed over, I'm half convinced it's satire.

Considering you have individually confessed to every single one of the above offences, and that list isn't close to exhaustive. It's a miracle you are even able to log in to this site any more.

You have only ever tried to make amends when you have been caught, this just another one of a long list of Butler's "I'm sorry I steal from people at every opportunity" apologies.

Edited by Tony
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Tony said:

@BestCaper

I would hardly call repeatedly stealing from your customers, holding their accounts hostage, botting them, charging back payments and finally ban evading "fucking up twice". This reads like damage control PR crap. It's not a genuine apology. Hell, a good chunk of it is about how much you have suffered, barely addressing the damage you have caused. "even though these actions took place in an online environment"? No. Fuck off. stealing is stealing, fraud is fraud. You still somehow seem to think you are the victim in this situation. This attempt at "apologising" is so transparently an attempt to go back to making money off the same people you screwed over, I'm half convinced it's satire.

Considering you have individually confessed to every single one of the above offences, and that list isn't close to exhaustive. It's a miracle you are even able to log in to this site any more.

You have only ever tried to make amends when you have been caught, this just another one of a long list of Butler's "I'm sorry I steal from people at every opportunity" apologies.

Time to prove you wrong I guess.

Lol what a joke..... bet if this was the case with any other person nothing would have happened and would just be banned indefinitely. I understand maybe doing it once forgiving lol but this isn’t the case. Even if he is twc it’s hard for new members to even see a twc since there’s legit no other way unless you click your profile. Scammers will always be scammers till heart especially doing it more than once and fucking over people.

• Like 3

Just now, Hanul said:

Lol what a joke..... bet if this was the case with any other person nothing would have happened and would just be banned indefinitely. I understand maybe doing it once forgiving lol but this isn’t the case. Even if he is twc it’s hard for new members to even see a twc since there’s legit no other way unless you click your profile. Scammers will always be scammers till heart especially doing it more than once and fucking over people.

Check my About Section and Interests.

Also linked to my Signature are both of my Past Accounts.

2 minutes ago, BestCaper said:

Time to prove you wrong I guess.

prove me wrong on what part? Every statement I made was factual and the fact you can't debunk any of it speaks volumes. You were a ban evading scammer for months. Why should anyone believe you have had a sudden change of heart that just coincidentally was the same time you got caught?

• Like 1

Just now, Hanul said:

If you dont believe in people changing and giving others second chances, thats your problem. Plenty of people who used to be scammers have successfully turned it around. As for preferential treatment, far far wide off the mark there. We have no reason to give him preferential treatment. 

Just now, BestCaper said:

Check my About Section and Interests.

Also linked to my Signature are both of my Past Accounts.

Don’t really care about your past accs only care that you scammed regardless 2s  you’re just lucky that you’re sucking someone off to get this kind of bs treatment and letting you slide with a twc

Just now, Tony said:

prove me wrong on what part? Every statement I made was factual and the fact you can't debunk any of it speaks volumes. You were a ban evading scammer for months. Why should anyone believe you have had a sudden change of heart that just coincidentally was the same time you got caught?

What I meant was time will tell.

Just now, Decode said:

If you dont believe in people changing and giving others second chances, thats your problem. Plenty of people who used to be scammers have successfully turned it around. As for preferential treatment, far far wide off the mark there. We have no reason to give him preferential treatment. 

I would love to see the stats on that 

Just now, Hanul said:

Don’t really care about your past accs only care that you scammed regardless 2s  you’re just lucky that you’re sucking someone off to get this kind of bs treatment and letting you slide with a twc

Point out who I am “sucking off” and they’ll reply themselves?