[OSRS Mobile] How to Get Free 7-Day Memberships + Mobile on Windows

poptartjake

UPDATE: As of September 12, 2019, Jagex has removed the 7-day Free Trial offer from OSRS. It's been fun and I'm honestly surprised we got almost a year of hardcore abuse out of this. 🍻 Cheers Fam! 
3e83cf38a5f3231db833776415d6cb03.png
8307b63d8661d49afe1f488fd614dcfc.png

EDIT: They are now monitoring/linking CC/payment info to free trials. I can't confirm how many yet as I got off around 8-10+ before they blocked one of my CC's (I'm guessing this came about with the new trial offer screen in-game). Will try to keep everyone updated as I learn more. PAYMENT METHODS ARE NOT TRACKED/BANNED/RESTRICTED. THE GOOGLE ACCOUNT IS WHAT GETS BANNED/DISABLED/LOCKED, INCLUDING PREVENTING PURCHASES FROM THE PLAY STORE!!

EDIT 2: THE CURRENT BOTTLENECK FOR CLAIMING FREE TRIALS HAS TO DO WITH GOOGLE ACCOUNT CREATION. 
(Google's Anti-Bot measures are FAR more robust than Bot Watch. I have spent 100's of hours researching/testing/developing methods to get around this problem, with little success.)

I used this method to successfully create and train 4 MANY new accounts w/ 7 day free memberships. Enjoy :) 
(NOTE: This guide will be Android only, steps should be same/similar for iPhone, just change Google accounts for Apple accounts)

Requirements: 
1. Multiple Gmail Accounts
2. Android device with OSRS app installed
3. Valid Payment details for Google Play Store

Steps:
1. Log into your desired account on OSRS app.
2. Open the in-game store and click to buy membership (should open a new window).
3. Select 1-month membership offer (it should say something about a 7-day free trial).
4. Go through the membership setup and select your valid payment details when asked.
5. After you see the message saying "payment confirmed" or something to that extent, go into your OSRS account settings and cancel the membership like normal.
6. Profit...

You can repeat these steps for any number of accounts that have not yet claimed this offer by doing the following.
1. Log out of OSRS on the app.
2. Go to your Android device's settings and add a new Google account that has yet to claim this offer (the offer is attached to your Google account).
3. Repeat steps 1-5 above with the new OSRS and Google accounts.

BUT WAIT! What if I don't have an iPhone or Android that can run OSRS!?!?! Can I still get this offer??? 
YES! 

There is an application for Windows (not sure about OSX) called "Bluestacks" that allows you run an emulated Android instance on your desktop with no additional software. 
1. Download and install Bluestacks (ask Google).
2. Go through the setup process to get your Android emulation running.
3. Open the Playstore App on the home screen (log into your Google account if you haven't already).
4. Download OSRS Mobile.
5. You're now able to run OSRS Mobile on your Windows desktop (and yes, it seems to run smoother than the normal desktop clients lol).

I've only just started playing around with all of this in the last week or so, but I've got a strong background in emulation and virtualization, so I'll do my best to provide support within this thread for anyone who tries this. :) 

Edited by poptartjake
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Runnwith said:

Big if true, good looks brother. But hopefully it'll give us some time to make these accounts before a patch goes through.

I highly doubt Jagex is going to be doing anything to address this method of obtaining membership, or else they'd have started by linking the trial to the payment details used (much smarter method to handle trial authentication IMO). 

The real question is how long will this promotion last. 

32 minutes ago, poptartjake said:

I highly doubt Jagex is going to be doing anything to address this method of obtaining membership, or else they'd have started by linking the trial to the payment details used (much smarter method to handle trial authentication IMO). 

The real question is how long will this promotion last. 

can u make these account with 7 days included and sell to me? cuz i cant add my debit and paypal on google play account.

Edited by bifas86

I created an account on mobile and got it the 1 week free mems, everything worked out, but when I tried to do it again I couldn't create another gmail account due to the lack of phone number that google would actually take, none worked. I don't know what anyone else is doing to get more phone numbers for use but yeah.

On 11/10/2018 at 1:12 AM, Raguto said:

I created an account on mobile and got it the 1 week free mems, everything worked out, but when I tried to do it again I couldn't create another gmail account due to the lack of phone number that google would actually take, none worked. I don't know what anyone else is doing to get more phone numbers for use but yeah.

Wonder what the issue is in your case. I haven't had to enter any phone number when creating a new gmail account.

38 minutes ago, KyleDBusey said:

Can you make multiple accounts with one debit card?

Yes. What I do is create a new google account, add the card, add members to a rs account, cancel the membership, then remove the card from the google account. Been working fine. Thanks for the free suicide accounts, jagex. I wonder how long this promotion is going to last.

2 hours ago, librarychrome said:

Wonder what the issue is in your case. I haven't had to enter any phone number when creating a new gmail account.

Yes. What I do is create a new google account, add the card, add members to a rs account, cancel the membership, then remove the card from the google account. Been working fine. Thanks for the free suicide accounts, jagex. I wonder how long this promotion is going to last.

Since I've been able to get a hold of more gmail accounts I too have been creating new accounts with the 7 day free trial. I think I've been making too many gmail accounts in a single day and so it asks me for phone number verification sometimes.