If I’m Botting More Than One Account, Can Jagex See That?

cowep

5 hours ago, Runnwith said:

This topic by one of the new upcoming members @Malcolm_OS should help provide some insight anecdotally speaking. 

5 hours ago, Malcolm_OS said:

Conspiracy theory ?

I do not believe Jagex can determine you are running more than one account unless you are running them on the same IP.
I did make a conspiracy theory post about this.

Do I think Jagex scans your PC to see what is going on? No. I do not.

Do I believe it's possible to do? Yes.

Thank you for the insight!

4 hours ago, lorenzo99m said:

botting on multiple accounts on the same ip could result in a chainban, which causes all accounts that are being botted at that IP being banned. I suggest using a proxy when botting multiple accounts, unless f2p suicide bot.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Script Kid said:

How are we supposed to answer this question? You haven't told us how are you running the accounts (whether or not you're using proxies, different computers etc).

Thank you for your reply. What if I didn't even know what a proxy is?

babysitting and talking to other people while the bot is running does not impact your chance of being banned. 

There system doesn't care if you talk to others, they will detect the mouse movement and other things to figure out if your botting or not. It might save you a report from other players but that's about it. 

3 minutes ago, zwaffel said:

babysitting and talking to other people while the bot is running does not impact your chance of being banned. 

There system doesn't care if you talk to others, they will detect the mouse movement and other things to figure out if your botting or not. It might save you a report from other players but that's about it. 

this is true, but by talking to other players maybe u avoid to get reported and get a manual ban, is not a bad idea then

1 hour ago, zwaffel said:

Thanks for this. Good info

1 hour ago, Dzrsta said:

running more accounts on the 1 ip can also result in a chain ban sometimes.

Good to know

21 hours ago, Axldeth said:

u rin 20 account with out vip? interesting

Yes I run 20 accounts, I use a different bot.

21 hours ago, Axldeth said:

or not, and he doesnt bot at all

What exactly are you trying to get out of flaming me for saying I run 20 accounts? It seems every time I mention my farm on these forums some pleb has to make a negative comment about it. I'm not VIP here because I have private scripts elsewhere. Now please learn some manners, thank you.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake