Left America to start a bot farm.

Blue BowTie

21 hours ago, Jackthedon said:

I thought America was the land of opportunity

It isn't a bad country, I just desire adventure and new experiences, and to restrict myself to a systematic blueprint isn't a desire I have.

19 hours ago, D Bolter said:

welcome.

here is my proxy and vps thread. I also sell dedicated servers:

gl on your farm!

Thank you for linking your thread! If you have a skype I would appreciate us connecting :)

On 11/5/2018 at 10:01 PM, Blue BowTie said:

Hello everyone!

I recently moved from the u.s to an impoverished country in the hopes of starting another successful bot farm! Felt like I should stop by and say hi :)

It's been over 2 years since the last farm I ran when gp was at $3.20usd ea mill so im hoping there are more cost efficient methods out, any tips would be appreciated!

Also links to VPS seller threads and questers would be much appreciated!

Also how is the injection and mirror clients running now adays?

Also the Zulrah scripts out are they any good? banrate wise etc etc.

Really fkin weird 

On 11/6/2018 at 2:35 AM, Blue BowTie said:

I've ran a substantial farm in the past , however when the train came to a stop it deterred me from starting again until recently.

On 11/6/2018 at 2:35 AM, Blue BowTie said:

but any wayyy any links to vps , ip sellers would be appreciated :D

Let me get this straight:

• You've ran a substantial farm in the past, but now you can't do any basic research to find some fucking proxy providers.
  • You left the United States in order to start a bot farm, because living there was apparently preventing you from doing so.
  • You are glad that you live 5 minutes away from the beach and you now have a nice place to hang out with girls, in November when there are freezing temperatures.

Nice.

Edited by Script Kid

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2018 at 12:13 PM, Script Kid said:

Let me get this straight:

• You've ran a substantial farm in the past, but now you can't do any basic research to find some fucking proxy providers.
  • You left the United States in order to start a bot farm, because living there was apparently preventing you from doing so.
  • You are glad that you live 5 minutes away from the beach and you now have a nice place to hang out with girls, in November when there are freezing temperatures.

Nice.

This :laugh:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...