3 perm bans in 3 days

hocce

7 minutes ago, hocce said:

Like how?

I dont 

No one here will spill secrets about how to be unbanned, it's a competitive field for making gold and some people have it down. 

I personally don't bot because I see it as extremely hard unless you're making your own scripts (Buying scripts simply leaks your gold making ideas to scripters so even if you have a perfect idea they'll still learn it through ur script request)

I'd personally look at making every script yourself if you were going to get into gold farming so your code is unique to just you.

I was really bad at first but after some practice with Java i could make some very simple scripts so just look for some learning java online and start getting at it. Not too hard, just gotta learn how to go about using the api to fit your needs

59 minutes ago, hocce said:

Heey guys i just start play/botting again since 3 days and i have made everyday 1 account and next day they all got banned i used all different scripts and did quests they were p2p so i dont get it is botting impooisbpe now on osrs or what? Just started again since a year

You're trying to bot a main account? That's a bit of a tough task. The life expectancy of my botting accounts are about 3-7 days (24-7).

I suggest that if you're actually going to play the game, use fresh accounts to gather your GP. This way you can train legitimately and afford the best gear possible with a very low - slim to none chance of being banned.

Good luck.

Sometimes come down to the script, higher the users the higher chance of being banned since most people will use the same breaking, same pathing and same patterns.

also depends on the hours.

For example, if you botted agilty for 2 hours straight with no breaks or pauses do you expect a human to do that?

Cooking, even cooking, imagine not missing a tick.

Trying to be more human like is your aim.

10 hours ago, hocce said:

Heey guys i just start play/botting again since 3 days and i have made everyday 1 account and next day they all got banned i used all different scripts and did quests they were p2p so i dont get it is botting impooisbpe now on osrs or what? Just started again since a year

Make a break every 2-4hours.