bought account from Master00j and the recovery info isnt working

ulgodzA

Disputed member: [member=] @Master00j

Thread Link: -

Explanation: Didn't want to make this since he really didn't scam me but he isn't responding. I bought an account from him and trade went well. Asked him for recovery info after and he gave it. No problem. A few weeks ago account got locked and the recovery info he gave isnt working and he isn't responding to me for almost 2 weeks now.

Evidence: {Hidden}

Not sure about what account you're talking?

if i sold an account it was without a registrated email and i gaved you the details about the ips and since there was no email registrated there was only one password. further more the membership was via a bond. account creation detail was also given i asume.

11 minutes ago, Master00j said:

Not sure about what account you're talking?

if i sold an account it was without a registrated email and i gaved you the details about the ips and since there was no email registrated there was only one password. further more the membership was via a bond. account creation detail was also given i asume.

Please discuss the account with the user and attempt a recovery for him from the creation IP if possible. Post evidence of the outcome here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Master00j said:

as i see it i've sold an acc to him and all went smooth/fair. atm i'm not at the place where i've created the account. Why did the account get locked?

Recovery info rarely works for non-OO's which is why I'm requesting you to do one for him. 
As for the why the account got locked, let's hear from @ulgodzA on that regard.

18 hours ago, Master00j said:

as i see it i've sold an acc to him and all went smooth/fair. atm i'm not at the place where i've created the account. Why did the account get locked?

The account got  banned and I quashed the ban. It needs to be unlocked always after a ban. 

18 hours ago, Solution said:

Recovery info rarely works for non-OO's which is why I'm requesting you to do one for him. 
As for the why the account got locked, let's hear from @ulgodzA on that regard.

It does work for me usually, sometimes it doesn't though. 

• Administrator
On 11/5/2018 at 1:50 PM, Master00j said:

Not my problem attempt the recovery if it fails you can gladly refund him. You have 24 hours and will be twc. Until it is figured out.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Not my problem attempt the recovery if it fails you can gladly refund him. You have 24 hours and will be twc. Until it is figured out.

When I bought the account it was a standard 70/70/70 nmz build. I trained it to zulrah stats and it has probably 2x more in gear/loot than the account original price.

So that would mean he can just refund me the 20m I paid for the account and take the 40m-50m+ in items from the account and profit?

(That is if he fails the recovery) which he 100% shouldn't.

Edited by ulgodzA

36 minutes ago, ulgodzA said:

When I bought the account it was a standard 70/70/70 nmz build. I trained it to zulrah stats and it has probably 2x more in gear/loot than the account original price.

So that would mean he can just refund me the 20m I paid for the account and take the 40m-50m+ in items from the account and profit?

No. If you can provide proof backing all your claims up, those will be taken into account too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ulgodzA said:

1 hour ago, Maldesto said:

feel free to ban me if you think thats the right thing. i will try 1 attempt within the next 3hrs, if it fails i'm sorry but isn't that the risk of botting?

1 minute ago, Master00j said:

feel free to ban me if you think thats the right thing. i will try 1 attempt within the next 3hrs, if it fails i'm sorry but isn't that the risk of botting?

Yes, getting banned is the risk of botting. Being able to always recover/refund accounts you've sold is also the risk of selling accounts.

• Mald 1