Looking for employment

ggpiece

Hey guys, Im NATE :)

Im new to this website so i don't have any feedback for someone to trust in me, which is unfortunate. I've been looking for some work for about a month on this website now and no one is willing to trust me to give me my first order to receive some sort of feedback / trust. 

I have been working privately for a few years (2-3) doing things such as questing / powerleveling / fighter torso's / firecapes / diaries / iron man services / etc. for clan mates and friends and unfortunately non of that really carries over here, so i have no sort of reputation to put my skills to good use.

I am looking for someone to work under as i cannot find work by myself cause according to this website i'm untrustworthy atm.

AGREEING TO A DOWN PAYMENT OF 100M+

HAVE DISCORD @nate#5882 / WILLING TO GET SKYPE IF NEEDED FOR COMMUNICATION 

I SPEAK AND UNDERSTAND THE FULL ENGLISH LANGUAGE AS WELL AS SOME KEY WORDS OF MANY OTHERS

Again, would like to take part in QUESTING / POWER-LEVELING / MINI GAMES / DIARIES / IRON MAN MODE / ETC.

*feel free to contact me here or on discord. have some prove of positive feedback from another website if interested in. Thank you!*

Edited by ggpiece

15 minutes ago, ggpiece said:

Im new to this website so i don't have any feedback for someone to trust in me, which is unfortunate. I've been looking for some work for about a month on this website now and no one is willing to trust me to give me my first order to receive some sort of feedback / trust. 

I have been working privately for a few years (2-3) doing things such as questing / powerleveling / fighter torso's / firecapes / diaries / iron man services / etc. for clan mates and friends and unfortunately non of that really carries over here, so i have no sort of reputation to put my skills to good use.

I am looking for someone to work under as i cannot find work by myself cause according to this website i'm untrustworthy atm.

HAVE DISCORD @NATE#5882 / WILLING TO GET SKYPE IF NEEDED FOR COMMUNICATION 

I SPEAK AND UNDERSTAND THE FULL ENGLISH LANGUAGE AS WELL AS SOME KEY WORDS OF MANY OTHERS

Again, would like to take part in QUESTING / POWER-LEVELING / MINI GAMES / DIARIES / IRON MAN MODE / ETC.

*feel free to contact me here or on discord. have some prove of positive feedback from another website if interested in. Thank you!*

Your discord does not work. 

Add mine: Yirru#2481

49 minutes ago, ggpiece said:

HAVE DISCORD @NATE#5882 / WILLING TO GET SKYPE IF NEEDED FOR COMMUNICATION 

please don't pay anyone 100m as downpayment lol. you may get scammed.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Juggles said:

Should have worked with Dbuff.

i wish dbuff had reviewed one of my many applications i had posted on his thread. he never got in contact with me after it being on there for 2 weeks-month. He was then reviewing all applicants that posted after me. So only naturally i went to next place i could find decent work. Id like to get in contact with dbuff if u could help me out :) 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, ggpiece said:

hey man, ya its nate#5882

dont pay to be under a service, just put a deposit in a MM during the service as collateral, safer and no % cut to scam you, gl

edit: also get real rep thats not gold selling, and put out your fb is services that show your trustworthy.

Edited by Drewyboyo