Quickest ban i have ever got..

TriBait

after my main got a 2 day ban i quit botting on it and made another account , let it sit for 2 weeks before starting to play, after the 2 weeks , i started manually leveling up stuff past level 20 , then after all that i start botting quests with stealthquester and bam next day perm banned , is it because it is connected to the same ip my main got 2 day ban? my main is still okay since i don't bot but i believe the ip is flagged? 

11 minutes ago, TriBait said:

after my main got a 2 day ban i quit botting on it and made another account , let it sit for 2 weeks before starting to play, after the 2 weeks , i started manually leveling up stuff past level 20 , then after all that i start botting quests with stealthquester and bam next day perm banned , is it because it is connected to the same ip my main got 2 day ban? my main is still okay since i don't bot but i believe the ip is flagged? 

Naw bro, im thinking you're f2p player that did a lot of f2p quests on stealth ?

1 hour ago, Shmeekz said:

Naw bro, im thinking you're f2p player that did a lot of f2p quests on stealth ?

Yup it was a f2p account i was going to member it after the quests but yeah , why does it get banned so quickly and do you think i should get a new router for a new ip ,(  i get em for free) or just not use stealth quester? 

1 hour ago, cowep said:

Damn, what were you botting first?

I didnt bot till i got some stats up than went straight to stealth quester and got banned next day , never happened to me before 

3 minutes ago, TriBait said:

Yup it was a f2p account i was going to member it after the quests but yeah , why does it get banned so quickly and do you think i should get a new router for a new ip ,(  i get em for free) or just not use stealth quester? 

I didnt bot till i got some stats up than went straight to stealth quester and got banned next day , never happened to me before 

Sorry to hear that brother

28 minutes ago, TriBait said:

botting as a f2p player highers ur chance of getting banned regardless of what youre botting;

also quest scripts are high ban on itself, even when youre member Id only recommend doing 1-2 script quests throughout the day , that's with combination of you playing manually.

2 hours ago, TriBait said:

use a fucking proxy:facep:

Speculation (been floating this idea in my head for a while): Jagex tracks in-game banks to some degree or another, most likely to be largely contained to flagged IP's. I'd also bet they have Bot Watch (or w/e it is currently) setup with a criterion to flag anyone with certain bank arrangements that correlate to said questing scripts. In the case of StealthQuester (IIRC), it will use the G.E. to purchase the needed items if not already in ones bank, so there is also likely criterion for purchasing quest items in a certain order (that alone isn't proof since Wiki lists items in specific orders and such, but it gives them reason to watch an account). 

There needs to be more human-like behavior in terms of item acquisition. A decent test bed for this theory would be sampling the Ironmemes that use questing scripts to see what their ban rates look like considering they can't use the G.E. (thus creating a much more random pattern of acquisition, on average).  

18 hours ago, TriBait said:

New router for new IP? That's one weird ass ISP you got buddy :kappa:

On 11/3/2018 at 7:22 PM, TriBait said:

on f2p its like u bot 20 min and u can get banned lol