Kati back as Admin

lolmanden

Kati back  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want Kati back as a Administrator+?

Without Kati, OSBot ain't good. If you know what i mean.

Hear me out homeboys. I don't wanna hear a single shiet about Kati's past. Everyone makes mistakes. She did one, and I believe she wouldn't do it again.

So..... POLL TIME.

If it gets locked, all hell break loose!

Edit:

Don't hate on me guys though. I am Chris Jones!

Edited by Chris Jones

I would give raflesia more power. I do not say Kati did a bad job but I think raflesia is doing way better.

Personally I have nothing against her, I have supported her through the dark time when everyone flamed at her.

I wouldn't mind seeing her as Admin again though I think Raflesia deserves it more.

Also no flame against Kati or just flame in general on this topic will be allowed.

• Like 1

• Administrator

She is more mature than raflesia, but he is doing an excellent job, without all the powers she had. Of course he is a super mod with a red name but can edit a few more things.   Judging him on what he is doing isn't comparable to kati as she had way more permissions, i think some of his decisions will change down the road, if you ask him the same questions in a few months, I bet most of his answers change. He can't just come in as an "admin but not really an admin" and try to change a lot of stuff.

As far as kati goes, she is the best admin i've ever seen, except for her thinkin she is an unstoppable person, which she got proven wrong many of times, before she thought she had to go ddosin and talkin crap to everyone she was the best.

If you think she deserves another chance your a liar, she does not, but I would take her.

• Like 1

Raflesia is doing a much more better Job, and of course everyone makes mistakes, but there's a limit - and that limit has been crossed unfortunately.

If she were to somehow become Admin (which is highly unlikely I hope), then the uproar will be unimaginable. I can see the Osbot Mob spam and flame like crazy, and everyone would remove their passwords or whatever crap from Osbot related things (I honestly don't know much about where the passwords are etc, but you know what I mean).

Cortana for Admin! XD

• Like 1

Something as big as a staff promotion is not really meant to be suggested by average users. Something as large and important as this is left up to staff alone and what we have to input isn't really relevant/important.

I feel the current staff are doing just fine as is right now anyways.

Edited by YoHoJo

Something as big as a staff promotion is not really meant to be suggested by average users. Something as large and important as this is left up to staff alone and what we have to input isn't really relevant/important.

I feel the current staff are doing just fine as is right now anyways.

Yohojo couldn't have said it any better. it would be left up to the admin's either way so a poll as such is pretty much pointless.