Massive Service Request

KPR

Good evening everyone,

Looking to purchase quite a few services as after being scammed via purchasing accounts about a billion times and only recently it finally dawned on me ''maybe I shouldn't be a full idiot and purchase services with a lot less risk'', so here I am! here are the services I am wanting:

Untradeable Items:

• None -> Dragon Defender
  • Fire Cape
  • God Cape 1 & 2
  • Full Void (with all 3 helmets)
  • Fighter Torso
  • 125 Marks of Grace

Quests:

• The Golem
  • Demon Slayer
  • Shadow of the Storm
  • Haunted Mine

Stats:

• Looking for base 75's on all combat styles
  • 75 attack / 75 strength / 75 defense / 75 range / 75 magic

Obviously this isn't something that is a 100% ONLY ONLY YOU JOB type of request, but for the most part i'm looking for the untradeables / quests and I will gladly pay for any stats required for certain things like magic arena 1/2 and so forth. Here are the base stats of the account:

• 45 attack
  • 45 strength
  • 40 defence
  • 50 hitpoints
  • 60 range
  • 50 magic

Membership is completely set on the account for these services and any gear/items required you can tell me and I will gladly purchase the base gear so you don't need to worry about this either, if you actually read through all of this thanks for taking the time to read! Just again for clarification i'm currently looking for prices on either EACH service or for a bulk service. Thanks guys!

Edited by KPR

43 minutes ago, KPR said:

Good evening everyone,

Looking to purchase quite a few services as after being scammed via purchasing accounts about a billion times and only recently it finally dawned on me ''maybe I shouldn't be a full idiot and purchase services with a lot less risk'', so here I am! here are the services I am wanting:

Untradeable Items:

• Fire Cape
  • God Cape 1 & 2
  • Fighter Torso
  • 125 Marks of Grace

Quests:

• The Golem
  • Demon Slayer
  • Shadow of the Storm
  • Haunted Mine

Stats:

Obviously this isn't something that is a 100% ONLY ONLY YOU JOB type of request, but for the most part i'm looking for the untradeables / quests and I will gladly pay for any stats required for certain things like magic arena 1/2 and so forth. Here are the base stats of the account:

• 45 attack
  • 45 strength
  • 40 defence
  • 50 hitpoints
  • 60 range
  • 50 magic

Membership is completely set on the account for these services and any gear/items required you can tell me and I will gladly purchase the base gear so you don't need to worry about this either, if you actually read through all of this thanks for taking the time to read! Just again for clarification i'm currently looking for prices on either EACH service or for a bulk service. Thanks guys!

Message me bud :) 

1 hour ago, KPR said:

Good evening everyone,

Untradeable Items:

• Fire Cape
  • God Cape 1 & 2
  • Fighter Torso
  • 125 Marks of Grace

Quests:

• The Golem
  • Demon Slayer
  • Shadow of the Storm
  • Haunted Mine

Stats:

• 45 attack
  • 45 strength
  • 40 defence
  • 50 hitpoints
  • 60 range
  • 50 magic

Hey I can do the base melee stats, price may vary depending on quests done, so hit me up on discord Halicarnassus#7593

Hey, I'm a worker for Hope and I can work on void/quests
1250 points on beginner:36.75m
1250 points on intermediate:32.25m

The Golem-700k
Demon Slayer-600k
Shadow of the Storm-1m
Haunted Mine-3.5m

This is w/o supplies like teleports/stamina pots and also taking into account that all skill prereqs have been achieved 

I'll respond faster on Discord, Dragos#8740 :D

2 hours ago, KPR said:

Good evening everyone,

Untradeable Items:

• Fire Cape
  • God Cape 1 & 2
  • Fighter Torso
  • 125 Marks of Grace

Quests:

• The Golem
  • Demon Slayer
  • Shadow of the Storm
  • Haunted Mine

Stats:

• 45 attack
  • 45 strength
  • 40 defence
  • 50 hitpoints
  • 60 range
  • 50 magic

i can do everything for you except torso, fire cape and mage arena 2 for 100m + supplies