Zulrah Account From Scratch Needed

myOSBaccount

only looking for one account to be made for now. the following to be attained from scratch:

def 70
hp 70+
rng 80
magic 85
prayer 60
ava's accumulator
imbued god cape (zamorak to be specific) 
regicide quest line
any pre-requisite quest/stats for anything mentioned

all to be hand done.

i will supply a level 3 account with 7qp that was hand made by me, and a bond. any other supplies will be provided by you and their price should already be included in your offer. in addition to this, depending on your reputation, i will require 72 hours between the completion of the service to the payment (which will be held by a middleman) so i know no botting was done and the account is safe.
the duration of the service can take up to 4 weeks, but i will only pay for the initial bond. should you require more than 2 weeks, thus another bond, you will be the one paying for it.
for both your and my safety, you will be provided a password change link when starting the service, so only you will have access to the account, and you will send a password change link after you received the payment (which will be held by a middleman) once the service and the additional 72 hours are over. should the account be banned while under your custody you will receive no payment and will refund me the price of the bond that was given.

please post/pm me offers. if you have any concerns regarding my conditions then don't hesitate to ask. we can probably work something out :)

14 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

only looking for one account to be made for now. the following to be attained from scratch:

def 70
hp 70+
rng 80
magic 85
prayer 60
ava's accumulator
regicide quest line

all to be hand done.

i will supply a level 3 account with 7qp that was hand made by me, and a bond. any other supplies will be provided by you and their price should already be included in your offer. in addition to this, depending on your reputation, i will require 72 hours between the completion of the service to the payment (which will be held by a middleman) so i know no botting was done and the account is safe.
the duration of the service can take up to 4 weeks, but i will only pay for the initial bond. should you require more than 2 weeks, thus another bond, you will be the one paying for it.
for both your and my safety, you will be provided a password change link when starting the service, so only you will have access to the account, and you will send a password change link after you received the payment (which will be held by a middleman) once the service and the additional 72 hours are over. should the account be banned while under your custody you will receive no payment and will refund me the price of the bond that was given.

please post/pm me offers. if you have any concerns regarding my conditions then don't hesitate to ask. we can probably work something out :)

Can discuss this :) 

1 hour ago, Galileo said:

Was my price or my lack of trust in you the reason to why you're declining the offer?

both. why would you lack trust in me if the payment would be held by a middleman, who would certainly be more reputable than both you an i combined. trust in me shouldn't even be a factor. the moment i give you the details the gold would already be out of my hands and in the middleman's

2 hours ago, myOSBaccount said:

both. why would you lack trust in me if the payment would be held by a middleman, who would certainly be more reputable than both you an i combined. trust in me shouldn't even be a factor. the moment i give you the details the gold would already be out of my hands and in the middleman's

Not lacking trust in a middleman, however you were to go first if you were to not use a middleman. I have no issues in using a middleman either.

You should try purchasing an account instead of making one from scratch if 120M is to much.

120m is too much

done plenty of accounts for myosb and can confirm that he is a pleasure to work with

previous prices I have done for him are 95m, this included void.

on a higher note, if you want I am debating if I should undertake this service, with the release of mobile I could accelerate the time frames of completion.

Edited by leony

7 hours ago, myOSBaccount said:

def 70
hp 70+
rng 80
magic 85
prayer 60
ava's accumulator
regicide quest line

all to be hand done.

100m + supplies ( i won't do mage arena 2)