Hacked

Michael Sitter

27 minutes ago, Michael Sitter said:

I got hacked this morning in a 1 hr window.  I'm assuming it was this, considering the window and I put my username and password into the system...  This is ridiculous. I pay money for a service and get hacked.  Amazing.

i got hacked also from osbot they took my cb 3 fresh made acc and put 2b on it damn i hate osbot

27 minutes ago, Michael Sitter said:

I got hacked this morning in a 1 hr window.  I'm assuming it was this, considering the window and I put my username and password into the system...  This is ridiculous. I pay money for a service and get hacked.  Amazing.

did you share the acc with anyone?

did you tell anyone you were using osb and did they know your details?

what script were you using? official/unofficial?

did you fall for the "double xp weekend" scam?

did you give your account details to some other site?

did you check if you have a RAT on your device?

Many questions, but I promise you, OSBot does not steal your account details, and the details are stored locally if you were to save them to the client.

I'm very sorry that you're unable to be secure about your account information. I'll do everything in my power to make sure you're not an idiot with your password again. (Which, in case you were unaware, is nothing at all)

Be better about your security, instead of blaming a system that's working for thousands of users but somehow fails for one entirely insignificant person/payment.

• Like 1

lmao jesus murphy yall are funny

20 minutes ago, Solution said:

I'm very sorry that you're unable to be secure about your account information. I'll do everything in my power to make sure you're not an idiot with your password again. (Which, in case you were unaware, is nothing at all)

Be better about your security, instead of blaming a system that's working for thousands of users but somehow fails for one entirely insignificant person/payment.

I'm very sorry you're an asshole.  I bet your friends love it.  I know how to secure my rs account it's not hard.  I've never been hacked until I downloaded this.  Swallow gas eat a match.  Global Moderator.  Straight up foo.

33 minutes ago, Galileo said:

did you share the acc with anyone?

did you tell anyone you were using osb and did they know your details?

what script were you using? official/unofficial?

did you fall for the "double xp weekend" scam?

did you give your account details to some other site?

did you check if you have a RAT on your device?

Many questions, but I promise you, OSBot does not steal your account details, and the details are stored locally if you were to save them to the client.

Awesome, a real response. 

I didn't share any account details.

I was using a premium script.

I didn't fall for the "double xp weekend" scam.

My PC is clean.

I've had this account for 8 years and a few days after I download OSbot, I lose everything.  Forgive me if I seem frustrated with OSbot. 

Y'all just suck as people go outside.

Edited by Michael Sitter