accounts

rentico

im wondering if there would be a market for starter mains

i have multiple accounts with random build as such
all quested with around 80 qp.
some have higher stats (60 slayer) (80+ range) 
mith gloves avas fire cape, monkey madness  nmz  quested also

what are quested mini mains worth? 

https://imgur.com/3qkocuu

Edited by rentico

11 minutes ago, rentico said:

im wondering if there would be a market for starter mains

i have multiple accounts with random build as such
all quested with around 80 qp.
some have higher stats (60 slayer) (80+ range) 
mith gloves avas fire cape, monkey madness  nmz  quested also

what are quested mini mains worth? 

https://imgur.com/3qkocuu

did you bot them?

i just wana  know what the avarage price is...

people charge 5mill for a quest service to do monkey madness alone... accouunt with monkey madness are worth 5 mill then?

if i can get a rough idea of priceing, ill undercut every one else

to me a service of monkey madness is worth maybe 2 mill in my oppion.. it could be done by a monkey..

u can bot the account u imgurd in less than a 2 days 

and then u quest it with stealquester for 80 qp 

looks like u only dd mm yourself lol with possibly afking sands or a combat script

people pay up to 5m for monkey madness because it's their personal account that they may or may not be botting on so they look for someone else to hand train it 

gll selling

im just trying to find out what a price would be on avarage. i have 30+ accounts from lvl 60 to 90 i showed that one because  its  the lower end of the accs and i wana know the minium i could get over all ( if some one wanted 10 id say 15m and send 10 random accs if you tell me that acc is worth 2m)  like you said they can be made over night, you could wake up tomorow and your green dragon farm be all banned, im looking to target the poeple who want accs ready to press play on ther bot client. i imagine every one on hear used bots and i dont denie the fact i do to, i relise accs that  hand made would obviously be worth more and id be brasin to try lie and say mine were.

1 hour ago, rentico said:

im just trying to find out what a price would be on avarage. i have 30+ accounts from lvl 60 to 90 i showed that one because  its  the lower end of the accs and i wana know the minium i could get over all ( if some one wanted 10 id say 15m and send 10 random accs if you tell me that acc is worth 2m)  like you said they can be made over night, you could wake up tomorow and your green dragon farm be all banned, im looking to target the poeple who want accs ready to press play on ther bot client. i imagine every one on hear used bots and i dont denie the fact i do to, i relise accs that  hand made would obviously be worth more and id be brasin to try lie and say mine were.

you can sell starter accounts like 70/70/70 or 80 etc etc around 10-30m with the 80 qp . problem is the ''trusted'' persons on here does the samething so you need to gain feedback in order to sell accounts otherwise no1 is gonna buy it from ya