False Feedback

Drewyboyo

12 minutes ago, BigL said:

If it wasnt you your accounts been hacked, traded with “you” and got scammed. Check your messages sent to me.

Please provide evidence of a trade taking place and the messages between the two of you. If these was done off-platform please include the link between the OSBot account and whatever platform you used to communicate. 

I know you guys do something about if your hacked you're responsible , but can a staff like give me some insight on the IP of when my account was logged and how often/When this login happened? I see the message but bigL didn't respond in PM's to me if I was hacked (Don't know how I was hacked, I have a completely wiped PC with league , discord, and like overwatch but w/e) so that I can take some precautionary measures if this actually even happened? Thanks, do my best to work out what happened. Should be evident on a staff's side that it wasn't actually me for the most part at least.

Edit: My updated skypes are on all my service threads aswell so bigL should've taken two seconds to look at my profile to see my skype was "Foxiferahhh" or live:unillusionary, and never even asked for confirmation in pms

Why was a dispute not made so I got a e-mail notification to respond and work things out? Like I had zero communication this was even going on

Edit 2 & 3 : Typos fixed because rushed response

Edited by Drewyboyo

2 hours ago, Drewyboyo said:

I know you guys do something about if your hacked you're responsible , but can a staff like give me some insight on the IP of when my account was logged and how often/When this login happened? I see the message but bigL didn't respond in PM's to me if I was hacked (Don't know how I was hacked, I have a completely wiped PC with league , discord, and like overwatch but w/e) so that I can take some precautionary measures if this actually even happened? Thanks, do my best to work out what happened. Should be evident on a staff's side that it wasn't actually me for the most part at least.

Edit: My updated skypes are on all my service threads aswell so bigL should've taken two seconds to look at my profile to see my skype was "Foxiferahhh" or live:unillusionary, and never even asked for confirmation in pms

Why was a dispute not made so I got a e-mail notification to respond and work things out? Like I had zero communication this was even going on

Edit 2 & 3 : Typos fixed because rushed response

We'll wait for @BigL to post some screenshots before we decide what to do. 

46 minutes ago, Drewyboyo said:

How long are we giving him? I kind of want to start services again and using the site but having a negative sitting on my head when isn't necessarily gonna help me. I don't even want to play OSRS again if my osbot FB gone because I use firecapes to pay for my accounts..

We'll see if he comes online and manages to reply. 
If your services are negatively affected you can just link them this thread to show them nothing is conclusive yet considering no evidence was provided (yet)
I'm sure you'd rather have a day or 2 to conclusively clear your name than to have this sloppily resolved and hanging above your head for far longer ?