[NO BOT] 3 of 4 Accounts Banned After 1 Day

poptartjake

I started 4 accounts on 10/29/2018. This was mostly to play around with and get used to my new multibox setup.* To achieve this, I'm using 3 Virtual Machines (VMWare Workstation) and a program to mirror my inputs from my main desktop to the 3 VM's, plus RuneLite for the client(s). I spent something like 5 hours or so just playing around/getting used to it, plus knocking out some basic reqs (36 wc & 25 range), all of which was hand trained. Unfortunately, I woke up to find 3 of the 4 accounts perm banned (the 3 VMWare accounts specifically).

Normally, I'd write it off and move onto my next set of accounts, but I'm a bit hung up because NONE of these 4 accounts were botted on at all. All 3 that got banned were trained last night via VMWare Workstations and Runelite clients, mirroring my inputs from the 4th account on my main desktop. I know this is technically against the rules, but I didn't expect such a swift ban for it considering I'm actually playing 1 of the 4 accounts (and the other 3 are just copying my inputs). Actually, I didn't expect to receive a ban at all based on my knowledge/experience with botting and the various detection systems Jamflex has used throughout time.  

Advice? Proxies? Was this more due to my use of Virtual Machines than the mirrored inputs? Need some help establishing a plan of attack so I can continue moving forwards with this project..

Additional Information: 

• None of my machines (VM's included) have any bot clients on them. Only RuneLite and the official OSRS.
  • My main desktop is LIKELY flagged in some way(s) or another due to having a recent 2-day ban issued to my main (about 1 month ago, was using a mouse recorder that borked on an overnight run).
  • While training these 4 accounts, I DID NOT use said mouse recorder or any other such program. It was all manually done on 1 of the accounts and mirrored across the other 3.

*Multiboxing: using hardware/software to mirror the inputs from 1 game client to the other game clients, allowing one player to control multiple characters at once while in sync.

Edited by poptartjake

2 minutes ago, Big Man said:

Were you using any proxies?:

- If you weren't and all 4 accounts were running off your home ip then that is really fucking weird.

- If you were then it's likely the ISP of the proxy is flagged. 

No proxies were being used yesterday as I had no (or little) reason to suspect that I would receive any bans for this. 

Also, why is it "really fucking weird" to have all 4 accounts running off my home ip? It's really no different than 4 people playing from the same location due to how NAT works.  

Nah it's just weird that they've singled out the account thats on your home machine. You undoubtedly play on other accounts on that machine so they've made some sort of exception for that machine as opposed to the VMs. Who knows whether it's to further monitor that account or some how you've slipped through the net...

24 minutes ago, Big Man said:

Nah it's just weird that they've singled out the account thats on your home machine. You undoubtedly play on other accounts on that machine so they've made some sort of exception for that machine as opposed to the VMs. Who knows whether it's to further monitor that account or some how you've slipped through the net...

Agreed, that part of all this is a bit peculiar, but it could be as simple as Jagex querying my HW ID's/Drivers. They would then see 1 normal machine and 3 VM's, so they could easily determine which accounts were which. 

On 10/30/2018 at 8:10 AM, poptartjake said:

No proxies were being used yesterday as I had no (or little) reason to suspect that I would receive any bans for this. 

Also, why is it "really fucking weird" to have all 4 accounts running off my home ip? It's really no different than 4 people playing from the same location due to how NAT works.  

proxys is  a rule for botting young boy, without it u will have a ton of bans and no profit at all

FYI, I made another run at this and have successfully leveled 4 accounts, plus NMZ quested them without issue. 

I made some changes to my security measures/practices, along with running a separate SOCKS5 proxy on each account. I will note, I am NOT using OSBot client/proxy setup as I have suspicions about it resulting in lockouts (nothing confirmed by any means).  Instead, I'm running RuneLite through the proxy and everything seems dandy. 

Edited by poptartjake