[Discontinued] Scummy Sorceress's Garden

ScummyBotter

12 hours ago, phillip1994 said:

No ban, still going strong LOL. 

Should have 85 thieving by the next 2 days. (this is on my account that already has a bot busting ban from a year ago) 

Im doing up to 10 hours a day.

Good to hear the script is holding up, since you mentioned you were testing out ban rates I assume you don't mind getting banned on that acc, but to anyone else I assume 10 hours a day will probably get you flagged lool

Not sure if it helps but my ip basically changes everytime i connect to the internet. Since i got this new internet, this is the longest iv'e lasted botting. Botted nearly a week straight so far, would usually be banned within 2 days lol. Im using stealth mode also, no mirror mode. 

Edited by phillip1994

On 10/30/2018 at 7:04 PM, phillip1994 said:

No ban, still going strong LOL. 

Should have 85 thieving by the next 2 days. (this is on my account that already has a bot busting ban from a year ago) 

Im doing up to 10 hours a day.

still running strong? Im starting from winter garden so its gonna take awhile till i start getting nice gains

Summer garden still working great for me, if it breaks whenever rs updates I'll let ya know. But i'm loving the easy thieving and farming xp!

*edit     The attempts paint is wrong, In one click summer garden it wasn't displaying the failed attempts. In just regular summer garden just banking the fruits the counter is off too. But besides that the script seems to be running fine, will post here if i find anything else after running it longer.

Edited by daamurda
edit
  • Heart 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/14/2018 at 11:22 PM, daamurda said:

Summer garden still working great for me, if it breaks whenever rs updates I'll let ya know. But i'm loving the easy thieving and farming xp!

*edit     The attempts paint is wrong, In one click summer garden it wasn't displaying the failed attempts. In just regular summer garden just banking the fruits the counter is off too. But besides that the script seems to be running fine, will post here if i find anything else after running it longer.

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately while I was away I deleted the project along with its source code accidentally so I don't think I can make any changes to the script anymore. The Jar is obfuscated too so recovering the code that way is gone too haha

If there's a large demand for this script I can consider doing a rewrite but I'm going to focus my time on other scripts for now assuming that demand isn't there

On 6/8/2019 at 5:50 PM, ScummyBotter said:

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately while I was away I deleted the project along with its source code accidentally so I don't think I can make any changes to the script anymore. The Jar is obfuscated too so recovering the code that way is gone too haha

If there's a large demand for this script I can consider doing a rewrite but I'm going to focus my time on other scripts for now assuming that demand isn't there

no problem, been awhile but that scipt got me a few accs to 80 thieving!

• Heart 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...