[Discontinued] Scummy Sorceress's Garden

ScummyBotter

Scummy Sorceress's Garden

LC67JtM.png

Introduction:

This script is my first big release and it plays the sorceress garden minigame, allowing you to easily grind out the early farming levels, along with either thieving xp through Sq'irks or gold through herbs. This has historically been a high ban rate activity (and I've had a few accounts banned developing this, which I ran for long stretches of time), so as a p.s.a do watch out!

Features:

All Gardens

Progressive Gardens

Fruit & Herb Looting

Herb Drop Selection

Banking at Al-Kharid

Potion Support (Energy, Stamina and Super Energy Potions)

Juice Grinding & Exchange With Osman

Beer Glass Collection

Reads Your Potion Setup & Mimics It

What I Like To Think Is Easy To Use GUI

One Click Trick For Summer Garden

Requirements:

Prince Ali Rescue Quest To Access Minigame

Usage:

- (I've been told this doesn't work on mirror mode)

- Enable Zoom Using Scroll Wheel

- Disable rooftops (Always hide roofs)

- Start the script in the fountain area of the Sorceress's Garden Minigame, with potions set up in inventory if using potions (the number of potions you start off with will be copied by the bot when banking).

- If you are exchanging juices you must start with a Pestle and Mortar in your inventory (Ideally along with Beer glasses, but the script will collect its own on the second run through)

- If you are using the progressive mode, it will only progress if it is exchanging juices (thus increasing your thieving), thus use the exchanging set up.

Sample Set-Ups:

Progressive Exchanging:

mOBC28E.png

Herb Running:

UWiFxey.png

Bugs:

If you encounter any bugs, please let me know with in as much detail as possible (ideally with steps to reproduce it).

Known Bugs:

Proggies:

Spoiler

NxW5wb0.png

Spoiler

eltdCjy.png

Spoiler

proggu.PNG

Credits & Thanks:

@Explv For his sleep util class along with his great Osbot Scripting, Paint & obfuscating tutorials.

@Fruity& @Alek For helping me out when my script broke with a client build.

Edited by ScummyBotter
  • Like 3

sick release tbh abused the piss out of this ?minigame? back in the day.

is it still a prime herb farmer? or is this just good for exchanging squirks with osman? 

i don't remember what gives you the farming xp lmaoo

edit; selecting summer garden and then selecting loot herbs and then check marking one click summer garden with stams+energy pots it seems to start the autumn garden. 

so i just put it into progressive mode and it's fine doing summer now. 

have you had a lot of success with this during your creation? 

assuming this place is dead because of how easy the herbs are brought into the game these days? or is this still high ban activity for no reason at all other then it has 1 quest req. 

Edited by President
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, President said:

sick release tbh abused the piss out of this ?minigame? back in the day.

is it still a prime herb farmer? or is this just good for exchanging squirks with osman? 

i don't remember what gives you the farming xp lmaoo

edit; selecting summer garden and then selecting loot herbs and then check marking one click summer garden with stams+energy pots it seems to start the autumn garden. 

so i just put it into progressive mode and it's fine doing summer now. 

have you had a lot of success with this during your creation? 

assuming this place is dead because of how easy the herbs are brought into the game these days? or is this still high ban activity for no reason at all other then it has 1 quest req. 

Both activities give farming xp, picking herbs gives 50 farming xp, and picking fruit gives 60 at summer, and 10 less for each following garden (winter gives 30).

Good catch on the bug! I was using progressive mode to access the summer garden so I didn't catch that I linked the summer garden incorrectly, this will be fixed in the next release, it works the exact same through progressive though so that can be used in the meantime.

I don't play the game properly so I can't tell you why it's dead, but I'm assuming that it's because of a combination of the fact that there's a better thieving alternative along with the fact that herbs come into the game much easier now. I think it still has a decent ban rate simply because this used to be a heavily botted area back in the day, so jagex probably have a lot of data when it comes to profiling this kind of bot.

Edit: This bug should be fixed now.

Edited by ScummyBotter

8 hours ago, Galileo said:

You're a wizard Scummy!

Gz on release! Bookmarked :)

7 hours ago, Explv said:

Good job, looks nice, congrats on release :)

7 hours ago, daamurda said:

wow looks great. I used to love the old one on here from a few years ago

6 hours ago, EzWin said:

Congrats on the release. This looks like a solid script. 

Thanks guys!

Edited by ScummyBotter

Running this right now, collecting fruit. Will make squirks myself. Will post a good proggy later on with fruit collected. Was running in looking glass at first, however it was getting caught 100% of the time in autumn garden. Ran in stealth mode and noticed it zooms out far compared to looking glass(dont think it zoomed out at all). So that could be the problem, or just the fact lg is laggy as fuck. 

33min 1 invo banked real easy, and grabbed the potions out for another run.  Yeah im not sure why i had a pestle in there also lol.

proggu.PNG

Edited by phillip1994
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, phillip1994 said:

Running this right now, collecting fruit. Will make squirks myself. Will post a good proggy later on with fruit collected. Was running in looking glass at first, however it was getting caught 100% of the time in autumn garden. Ran in stealth mode and noticed it zooms out far compared to looking glass(dont think it zoomed out at all). So that could be the problem, or just the fact lg is laggy as fuck. 

33min 1 invo banked real easy, and grabbed the potions out for another run.  Yeah im not sure why i had a pestle in there also lol.

proggu.PNG

The script is meant to allow the zoom to be changed with the scrollwheel, so either mirror mode didn't let me do that or it didn't let me zoom out using scroll wheel, I can't verify and try to adjust for it since I don't have VIP, try enabling the zoom using scroll in the settings and trying that again, maybe it will work? As for why you have a pestle in your invent I have no clue hahaha, did you manually put it in? It should only take it out if you are exchanging the sq'irks, but in that scenario it should also collect beer glasses on the way to the garden :think:

@ScummyBotter Yeah mate the pestle was my fault, looking at mirror mode now isnt working with the scroll wheel. I remember a few other scripts having problems with the scroll function also. Anyone wanting to fix this script for mirror mode you just need to zoom right out manually by clicking the bar slider before you start the script. 

Also this is my 3 hour proggie from picking fruit autumn garden, think i got about 104k thieving xp after trading the squirks in.  

proggie.PNG

Edited by phillip1994
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, President said:

goodwork @phillip1994 keep updated with your success ?

going for 99?

This is just a throw away account of mine i got done for bot busting over a year ago. Just thought i'd test the ban rates out before i start to use this on other accounts of mine. If i hit summer garden without a bot ban 2 days afterwards ill run it on other accounts. 

Not suicide botting, i do play legit on the account and all that. This kind of script could be very helpfull for someone wanting to sell accounts, just the fact your levelling farming and thieving at the same time.