Emigdiodia botting hand service/giving service to other person

Galileo

Disputed member: [Emigdiodia=]

Thread Link: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/147612-looking-for-someone-to-bot-1-99-agility-payment-upon-completition/

Explanation: I was looking for someone to bot 1-99 agility for 200m + 2x pay per mark of grace on a fresh starter account. However emigdiodia popped up on the topic and said he could do it by hand. So I proceeded with reaching out to him and on discord we came to an conclusion: Since he's willng to do it by hand he'll train agility on my 10 HP 1 def ironman account to 75 agility where he's going to get paid. Eventually more agility to come in the future. Price would be ((200m/13m)*xp gained + mark of grace value x2). And so he started the service. It happened that I tried contacting ingame multiple times before today but with no response whatosever for dozens of minutes, even hours at a point. 

Today I notice that something was strange. He hadn't been active on discord for a good long while and suddenly my account logs online. I'm like "allright that's okay" and continue with my RSPS pking and motherlode mining. Then I message him asking how its going, no response for 30 minutes. Then I message him again. Zero response. All I see is that he logs off and back in 15 min later. And then I feel the shiver in my body and hop on on OSBot chatbox to ask what to do. 

Everything I could think of providing is in the video attached below. It is only viewable by the link down below. Please ask me if there's anything else you're wondering or need to know. Excuse my swedish accent. Please hide the video from the public. Has some sensitive information.

I have now locked the account because Decode told me to do so.

Evidence: PM'd the link. many people looking at the topic.

Edited by Galileo
Meant to write service not script*

Have also sent him a message after locking him out of the account. Still no response. ZERO responses today.

YoKARDb.png

Last PM was sent to him 59 minutes ago. Account was on till when I kicked him out of it, for four hours straight, yet again, no response.

Edited by Galileo

5PV1fne.png

@Decode I think the video screams contrary to what he's saying. There's also a huge difference to the writing by the guy who was on the account and emig.

Urged him to send me screenshots ASAP so his second hand doesn't have time to send him. any. been 5 minutes still no screenshots, and he went offline on discord. Not sure if only for now.

Edited by Galileo

W8TTAlY.png

I find this very hard to believe. The replies I got from my account screamed that the person behind the account was of the male sex (decode look about 14:30 in the video). I'm not against LGBTQDF or whatever its called. Just really not in the mood of getting spit at and it feels like he's trying to pull a scheme and trick me into something. Screenshots still not sent. Guess he's asking for them.

Is it possible to run a botting client or similar on top of a 3rd party client like *sbuddy or run*lite?

Been 15 minutes and he hasn't provided screenshots.

nFSz3b0.png

12 minutes still no screen. going to bed. good night. Feels like he's forging false screenshots.

Every screenshot he sent me was like this:

KuY5MSn.png

Now I'm not a discord genius but everytime I've sent a screenshot it's either been SKILLNAME SKILLLEVEL.png when people received notifications unless I use the snipping tool where it'd say unknown.png? All screenshots he has sent me are in fixed mode on osbuddy. Must he not have received these pictures trough skype or something? I'm using discord.

Noticed something strange.

Hidden

^^^^Why did he never respond...

Hidden

Whats with the change on the icons right to the client version?

It was a payment upon completition service, thus I have not paid him. And no. I would never let him on any of my account(s) ever again. I've had a very bad experience with him.

What I'm saying is that he was getting the training done to a certain extend to then get paid.

I opened this dispute because I for one, feared he had started to bot or given the service he provided to someone else (video) and that is nothing I am willing to pay for because that's not what we came to agree on. It was a service HE was doing to me HAND DONE but everything screams that's not the case. And secondly because if it was botted I would not pay him a cent for what he's done. I could've botted it by myself.

OT:

541rOi6.png

:???:

Edited by Galileo
  • Heart 1

8 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

It is clear @emigdiodia has auto screen shot on. It is pretty clear to me with the delay in responses that he was botting.

And with that pretty much everything is said. 
Considering no payment had been made prior to the dispute there is no need for a refund. With no service actually being done by the user, I see no need for payment.
@emigdiodia will remain in TWC until further notice.

• Like 1