Malcolm

Next Script  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Next Script

• Woodcutting AIO
    • Cooking AIO
    • Prayer Guilded Alter
    • All F2P Quests Package
    • Other (Leave suggestion in comments and if people would prefer to vote for the suggestion then like it).

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/18 at 05:00 AM

I am going to take a page out of @Ragnar Lothbrok's book seeing that I am also stuck on what I should create for my next script.

For the most part what I have been doing has been pretty simple.

I'm not sure if I want to step it up and make something more complex or keep it simple so this poll will have quite a few different options, some simple, some complex.

I realize most of these are already options on SDN. Mostly I'm just stuck on thinking of something to write up and would prefer to be working on a script.

Edited by Malcolm_OS

Maybe make urself a few little scripts to start a farm. Like one gets ur account a few random stats like 1-10 wc then 1-30 cookings start at ge and it buys anything required and does the rest. Then one that  power mines iron ores till desired lvl. Then if they make it, have a diff script at 75 mining do blast mining till 85 mining ( 75 you start getting rune ores) then at this point u can sell 85 mining accs. I mean it kinda sucks gettting favor for lovj house for access to blast mining so u can do a script for that too. Just an idea ? (andploxlemme leech access for the idea:leech:)

3 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

fix ya sig

And what is wrong with my sig? ?

12 minutes ago, daamurda said:

Maybe make urself a few little scripts to start a farm. Like one gets ur account a few random stats like 1-10 wc then 1-30 cookings start at ge and it buys anything required and does the rest. Then one that  power mines iron ores till desired lvl. Then if they make it, have a diff script at 75 mining do blast mining till 85 mining ( 75 you start getting rune ores) then at this point u can sell 85 mining accs. I mean it kinda sucks gettting favor for lovj house for access to blast mining so u can do a script for that too. Just an idea ? (andploxlemme leech access for the idea:leech:)

TBF I'm not a gold farmer. 

2 minutes ago, lukey372 said:

Make a slayer script. The dude who made the only one is leaving Osbot

I've thought about that but premium slayer scripts are not allowed on SDN.

If they were allowed I totally would.

Obviously I don't have Scripter 2 so I can't even release a premium script but if I was putting that much work into a script that a slayer script would take then I'd definitely want it to be a premium script.

21 minutes ago, Malcolm_OS said:

I've thought about that but premium slayer scripts are not allowed on SDN.

If they were allowed I totally would.

Obviously I don't have Scripter 2 so I can't even release a premium script but if I was putting that much work into a script that a slayer script would take then I'd definitely want it to be a premium script.

Sad panda. Didn’t even realise that they weren’t allowed. If you’re ever looking for a tester I have accounts so let me know.

I would personally suggest trying to make a small script for each of the easier skills first to get a better understanding of how to use OSBot's API correctly and to its fullest potential.

Once you have a solid understanding of what to look for when writing scripts everything else just falls into place.

Edited by Septron

6 minutes ago, Septron said:

I would personally suggest trying to make a small script for each of the easier skills first to get a better understanding of how to use OSBot's API correctly and to it's fullest potential.

Once you have a solid understanding of what to look for when writing scripts everything else just falls into place.

I've done quite a lot of that and I have a fairly decent understanding of the API.