Is this allowed?

Malcolm

Currently I am trying to get Scripter rank on these forums so I want to ask if this is alright before I actually go out and do it.

I was approached by someone to write a private script for them but it is an RS3 script. From what I am aware of OSbot does not support RS3.

So to write this script I would be required to use another botclient/API to write this script

Basic question is if it is alright if I do that or if it's something that I shouldn't do or is against OSBot rules

4 minutes ago, Malcolm_OS said:

Yeah but from what I’m aware scripters can only script for one site. Even though I am not a scripter yet I’d still like to treat this as if I am because that’s is my end goal here

you do not have a contract with osbot at the moment so you can do whatever you want. 

1 minute ago, D Bolter said:

you do not have a contract with osbot at the moment so you can do whatever you want. 

Yes I am aware that I do not have a contract with them at the moment. I would just prefer not to do anything that would disqualify myself to be signing that contract with them. 

Even at that, would it be against the contract to write a private script for a person with another API/client on the soul reason that OSBot does not support RS3 botting?

It's not like I would be selling scripts on another site. I'd be selling one private script to one customer using an RS3 based API

2 minutes ago, NakedPotato said:

2.1 Would imply otherwise.

OH jeez, this is good to know. I am actually very surprised at that

• Chris locked this topic