Script idea - Potential $$$ for you scripters

Destrupt

SO hello, I have an idea. I've been looking through the script section for a while thinking of what I'd like to see and something great popped into my head.

As you're aware, Obby maul accounts are VERY tedious due to the fact getting the BIS weapon takes roughly a couple hundred hours (If building the account properly) by farming slayer tasks untill 55 slayer at the burthorpe slayer master. Sure you can do wilderness slayer but you're more likely to get pked and have a bad time but just keep reading okay. 

I've looked at the current Slayer bot in the Scripts and apparently the only decent one there the script writer is leaving or something so the script is in a shocking state right now.

My idea for the script would be:
Start lumbridge -> walk to Draynor -> pickup RPG and head to Burthorpe

- I guess if starting from a level 1 account would be too difficult to add in those steps you could just have the bot check bank for food/potions

- Set the attack style and what type of attack you're using

- Skill level cap 55 range/mage

I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on this and I would encourage a script writer to attempt this, honestly you'd save everyone so much time and also make cashdolla

Thanks

7 minutes ago, Destrupt said:

SO hello, I have an idea. I've been looking through the script section for a while thinking of what I'd like to see and something great popped into my head.

As you're aware, Obby maul accounts are VERY tedious due to the fact getting the BIS weapon takes roughly a couple hundred hours (If building the account properly) by farming slayer tasks untill 55 slayer at the burthorpe slayer master. Sure you can do wilderness slayer but you're more likely to get pked and have a bad time but just keep reading okay. 

I've looked at the current Slayer bot in the Scripts and apparently the only decent one there the script writer is leaving or something so the script is in a shocking state right now.

My idea for the script would be:
Start lumbridge -> walk to Draynor -> pickup RPG and head to Burthorpe

- I guess if starting from a level 1 account would be too difficult to add in those steps you could just have the bot check bank for food/potions

- Set the attack style and what type of attack you're using

- Skill level cap 55 range/mage

I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on this and I would encourage a script writer to attempt this, honestly you'd save everyone so much time and also make cashdolla

Thanks

So the script would get and RPG then complete slayer tasks via Burthope master until level 55 is reached then stop?

5 minutes ago, Destrupt said:

The issue with obby maulers is the fact that they, as you said, require a lot of time for not-so-much rewards.

I manually cannon wilderness slayer tasks till range cap on obby maulers (best slayer xp tbh) then proceed with doing the burthrope ones. However it's much harder to bot wilderness tasks cause of all the pkers and such.

Also I think Alek has a burthrope slayer master slayer script. Maybe he could adjust to make it possible for obby builds to do if its not already.

Have you looked into ZMI altar running alts? they make 2m/h if not more for some requirements (50 rc being one) Great botting potential.