Does anyone still play Runescape?

Malcolm

10 minutes ago, Malcolm_OS said:

This question is really directed to the heavier botters, goldfarmers and scripters although anyone is welcome to answer!

do any of you still actually play runescape?

Oldschool Runescape? I do. Working on a max pure NHer and a 10 Hp ironman (end goal is to get a granite maul with steel rfd gloves, ancients and remain 10 hp. still figuring out what prayer I want)

On rs3 I'm planning on maxing out my first ever account (has shit stats rn) since its botnuke ban got quashed. This is the same account I'm making a nher of on osrs.

I bot on them but not for hours. only specific tasks when I go to toilet etc.

5 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Oldschool Runescape? I do. Working on a max pure NHer and a 10 Hp ironman (end goal is to get a granite maul with steel rfd gloves, ancients and remain 10 hp. still figuring out what prayer I want)

On rs3 I'm planning on maxing out my first ever account (has shit stats rn) since its botnuke ban got quashed. This is the same account I'm making a nher of on osrs.

I bot on them but not for hours. only specific tasks when I go to toilet etc.

Interesting. I haven’t really played the game for quite some time although I do from time to time sit in the GE and merchant rares in RS3. That’s about all I ever do when I play runescape.

2 minutes ago, Malcolm_OS said:

Interesting. I haven’t really played the game for quite some time although I do from time to time sit in the GE and merchant rares in RS3. That’s about all I ever do when I play runescape.

Yeah. I have a few past max cash rares on rs3 however I'm never ever going to sell these cause I used to grind hard when they were 500k each back in the day.

1 minute ago, gekkebakker said:

i pke evryday on diffrend pk builds its fun 

botted all accounts failed many times but now got steady and its fun to pk with diffrent and making money while you pk

Risk fights for dayzzz

6 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Yeah. I have a few past max cash rares on rs3 however I'm never ever going to sell these cause I used to grind hard when they were 500k each back in the day.

No I’d never sell my rares nether. I don’t have phat rares, just Santa’s and H’weens 

1 minute ago, Magyar said:

I play my main legit while I bot on 5 different accounts with vpn's. Though I don't trade the gold from the botted accounts to my main, I only sell the gold.

Very smart. I don’t farm gold but I write scripts and I make sure my main doesn’t come into contact with any of my test accounts. I don’t even do a few trades between multiple accounts that include my main. 

• Like 1