Purchasing OSRS 07 GP 250m-500m

IHRTCorsair

Need a large amount of OSRS 07 GP 100m-500m  I can get it for 76 cents a mil of a trusted site with a 5% off discount. looking for a better deal if anyone even has one to offer me I would love to make a purchase. if trusted have no problem going first with no middle man and whatever payment method you require can do Cash only methods like Western union, MoneyGram, Money order, Walmart to Walmart, or any other method where you receive cash with no possibility of chargebacks or let me know how you prefer payment.  if not highly trusted MM must be used or you go first or let me know how you require it to be done and I will consider it. Thank you very much. will take best offer within roughly 30 more minutes from US  4:21AM/ 0421:00 PST California

Edited by botos
time limit

16 minutes ago, botos said:

Need a large amount of OSRS 07 GP 100m-500m  I can get it for 76 cents a mil of a trusted site with a 5% off discount. looking for a better deal if anyone even has one to offer me I would love to make a purchase. if trusted have no problem going first with no middle man and whatever payment method you require can do Cash only methods like Western union, MoneyGram, Money order, Walmart to Walmart, or any other method where you receive cash with no possibility of chargebacks or let me know how you prefer payment.  if not highly trusted MM must be used or you go first or let me know how you require it to be done and I will consider it. Thank you very much.

Can sell you 500M :) 

3 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

I can sell you some gold for bitcoin.

Currently the best offer is 72Cents for 380m then 74cents for the remainder from another party. I've never personally bought bitcoin but If you would like to beat that offer slightly I would be happy to get a bitcoin wallet or whatever I need to be able to acquire and send you bitcoin as long as the total $ amount the bitcoin will cost me is slightly less than the current offers. Rossman314#0019 hmu on discord/here if interested and if so maybe you can send me a link or Info I need to help me acquire bitcoin easily. regardless if your still interested thank you for your offer and time I appreciate it.  I'm gonna give it about 30 more minutes for anymore potential offers then will be taking the best one.