Ultimate Firemaker

Malcolm

Very good script :)

On 1/24/2019 at 9:57 AM, Seolhyun said:

Will get back to you soon. Will try and re-encounter this and will send u a message.

When this happend it stands to far to the south , happens in GE and VW . 

Sollution is to move the character 1 tile to the north (by hand) and after that it continues 

And can you add to hide the paint while running the script ? i know there is a option to hide it when starting but it would also be nice to do that when it's already running , yust like your woodcutter

and can you add draynor and falador ?

33 minutes ago, leek said:

Very good script :)

When this happend it stands to far to the south , happens in GE and VW . 

Sollution is to move the character 1 tile to the north (by hand) and after that it continues 

And can you add to hide the paint while running the script ? i know there is a option to hide it when starting but it would also be nice to do that when it's already running , yust like your woodcutter

and can you add draynor and falador ?

I'll priorizie this bug and finding a fix for it. What I expect it is is actually an area bug. The script has the areas programmed in but sometimes I find if your bot is one tile outside of the area it won't do any walking that its supposed to do, this doesn't happen 100% of the time though.

I will try and find a way around this and if I can't I'll talk to Patrick about it and see if he can find a solution.

As for adding the areas if you can show me exactly which areas you'd like added I'll look into these (I've never done firemaking in either of these areas so I'm not too sure where the meta spot is :doge:

22 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I'll priorizie this bug and finding a fix for it. What I expect it is is actually an area bug. The script has the areas programmed in but sometimes I find if your bot is one tile outside of the area it won't do any walking that its supposed to do, this doesn't happen 100% of the time though.

I will try and find a way around this and if I can't I'll talk to Patrick about it and see if he can find a solution.

As for adding the areas if you can show me exactly which areas you'd like added I'll look into these (I've never done firemaking in either of these areas so I'm not too sure where the meta spot is :doge:

okay thanks for the fast reply ,

What information do you need for the locations ? the X position where you can start firemaking ?

24 minutes ago, leek said:

okay thanks for the fast reply ,

What information do you need for the locations ? the X position where you can start firemaking ?

Just do something like this and I can figure out grabbing the areas. All i did was gyazo the game map and use paint to make the box.

image.png.7894d24a611caa8e37b184ad88a99ec2.png

• Like 1

Uploaded V1.35.

Changed the Varrock walking to try and counter the bot getting stuck.

Uploaded loggers to help debug the bot.

Should be live soon.

If anyone experiences this bug please upload the logger and show me exactly which position you were in when you experienced this bug so I can take a look closer at it.

Edited by Malcolm
  • Like 1