Your Opinion on Botting Post-2-Day Temporary Ban

Xanthippie

Here we are again, less than 5 months later on my new main I tried to bot to max and I got greedy within 2 months into making it (~1400 total level)... Normally I try to bot only 6-8 hours a day with breaks and switching it up (at least I did when I first started during the first 3 bonds of playing). Ended up staying in NMZ for almost 12 hours to get 80 range, viewing it over teamviewer as I had a long day and also ended up going out at night. Even my buddy I was with warned me to turn off my bot view teamviewer before we went to watch a movie that night lol... The following day, I believe the client was being updated or something in regards to mirror-mode and I left my account doing motherlode for the first time in a while (without babysitting since I had to go to class and I forgot to turn on team viewer before I left...). Came home to see it stuck in the bank with the pin screen and the client not reacting (I believe that was just a small bug that got fixed). Idk if it was the 12 hours NMZ the night before or getting caught with a broken script/client feature that triggered bot watch but I got flagged from some activity within those 40 hours lol.

What my question is, is it worth to continue botting on this account but instead do it for less time or only do it when I can babysit it? I've had over 7 mains banned since 2009 so I'm used to it but I kinda don't want to start over from the progress I've made since August. I have a pretty huge bank, ~350m, and I most likely will start muling it to my second account if I were to start again. I just wanted to hear from people who did continue to bot after a temp ban and if you did get away with it. The last time this happened in April/May and I got a perm ban less than 3 weeks later lol (I don't think I really took the warning back then). Oh and before anyone asks, I have premium scripts for almost every single skill + PC/NMZ/Motherlode for all my needs in terms of "maxing" 

And yeah I know the risk, I've been part of this community for a while so I obviously know all botting will get you banned one way or another, it's more of a matter of time and how well you can delay getting flagged lol

Edited by Xanthippie

9 minutes ago, Solution said:

Honestly, regardless of the posts contents;

Dumb. If you want to keep the account.

Yeah :( I knew that was gonna be the #1 response and smartest move... Fuck lol 

The only reason I want to keep the account is because i don't want to start over since I can just transfer my bank but I do lose the construction level I paid for and high prayer level... Debating on just botitng a new main up and playing that one occasionally and trying to be legit 

If you bot another activity and bot less then you might be okay, but if you do get another ban, it wont be a 2-day (consider yourself lucky here) but an actual permanent ban with no chance of recovery. If its a trash account and you don't care, you might be able to use it to farm another task for a solid amount of time. Your account is "flagged" the minute you log in from the osbot client, but now they would have to determine that you're macroing again to ban you, and they wont hesitate to issue a ban if you have a yellow ban meter.

3 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Just get trusted people to powerlevel the account up to the desired stats. What is your end goal?

10 minutes ago, nezbomb said:

If you bot another activity and bot less then you might be okay, but if you do get another ban, it wont be a 2-day (consider yourself lucky here) but an actual permanent ban with no chance of recovery. If its a trash account and you don't care, you might be able to use it to farm another task for a solid amount of time. Your account is "flagged" the minute you log in from the osbot client, but now they would have to determine that you're macroing again to ban you, and they wont hesitate to issue a ban if you have a yellow ban meter.

Sounds good, yeah it's not a super great account but I'm just lazy and am reluctant to give up after getting 100+ qp and 80s in a few combat stats lol... 

My end goal was just to boss with my two buddies that sorta play legit on their mains - one of them runs a bot farm for shits n giggles for gold but his main has been fine since he doesn't bot it. 

I had an account that got a 2 day before. I'd say it was maybe 40% away from being maxed? Needless to say, I ended up maxing it with the same scripts. I'm not saying this will work for you but all that "flagged" bullshit is all a Myth to me. Again, I'm not telling you to bot your account, just know that it won't be a 2 day the next time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

I had an account that got a 2 day before. I'd say it was maybe 40% away from being maxed? Needless to say, I ended up maxing it with the same scripts. I'm not saying this will work for you but all that "flagged" bullshit is all a Myth to me. Again, I'm not telling you to bot your account, just know that it won't be a 2 day the next time.

This is sorta what i was looking for this with this post. I 100% know I will get banned if I fuck up just one time with botting or broken script/bug, but I'm more curious about stories of people continuing to bot and are still alive till they got to their goals. 

Care to share your bot strategy? Feel free to pm me it if you don't want to post it, I've used all the botting guides on here + this other guy on youtube who did a botting to max youtube series and has restarted many times after temp bans or being dumb.