Ultimate Cannonballer

Malcolm

ZttOt5t.png

Banks at Edgeville and uses the Edgeville furnace to make cannonballs. Script will automatically logout if any of the following occurs.

• Dwarf Cannon quest not completed.
  • Account does not have 35 smithing
  • Ammo mould not in inventory or bank
  • No steel bars in inventory or bank.

Down the road depending on interest I will add a feature to buy steel bars if the account runs out and then walk back to Edgeville and continue to make cannonballs

NOTE: Please make sure that "All" is selected on the furnace, this script will not check or change that setting.

Bug reports:

What is the bug?
How did the bug happen?
What does OSBot logger say?

Update Logs:

Spoiler

1.0: Original Commit 

1.1: Updated paint. Added a status to be displayed and a "Trips Made" counter, also displayed. 

http://i.imgur.com/Sd8qhC4.jpg

https://discord.gg/rxPvC8mvex

To donate:

https://ultimatescripts.xyz/donate/

Now released on SDN!

Edited by Malcolm
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Malcolm_OS said:

269549892_Cannonball_Maker180x180Logo.png.3858a8091b48fda3bf9906d5fbb08e96.png

Title says it all!

I haven't looked into the AIO smithers on the SDN but I did notice that there was not a single cannonball script out there. I am looking to release this on SDN if I get approved for Scripter 1. 

It banks at Edgeville and uses the Edgeville furnace to make cannonballs. Script will automatically logout if any of the following occurs.

• Dwarf Cannon quest not completed.
  • Account does not have 35 smithing
  • Ammo mould not in inventory or bank
  • No steel bars in inventory or bank.

I was suggested to add a feature that will walk to the GE, sell the cannonballs and buy steel bars if the account runs out and then walk back to Edgeville and continue to make cannonballs. Is this a feature that I should add? Yes/no in the comments.

IMO I think I should add it but I'd like to hear what you guys have to say also.

cratz on realy ver nice  this is a nice moneymaker if you get a farm out here.

also the feature you want to add its a YES. would be great if you can set like x amount cannonballs made or x lvl reached sells cannonballs at ge an buy's steel bars

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Malcolm_OS said:

Well, my goal is to get on SDN so I can’t say I’ve had success yet! Although the scripts work ?

I've looked at a few of your scripts, not tried any though.

I'd suggest releasing the source code for some scripts, other programmers might be able to give you some tips on your code, I myself browse this forum quite often looking to help people get started, don't really download many compiled jars

Edited by H0rn

10 minutes ago, H0rn said:

I've looked at a few of your scripts, not tried any though.

I'd suggest releasing the source code for some scripts, other programmers might be able to give you some tips on your code, I myself browse this forum quite often looking to help people get started, don't really download many compiled jars

I did actually release a couple of the smaller once with source. The ones I intend to have on SDN I don't think I should be releasing source or the jar even. Thats why the file isn't there ?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Juggles said:

I think he's waiting for it to Be approved rock SDN

Yup, this is exactly it.

I have a couple out there that are open source that I had no intention to have on SDN but I don’t know the policy about releasing a script that I want to put on SDN.

To me it wouldn’t seem very productive for osbot to release a script on SDN that anybody could already have. 

Sorry for the confusion, I should have disclosed it.