Anyone else still getting accounts locked for being "Stolen"?

Dab in a Lab

I took a break from writing my script and running a bot to focus on all the school work that had been given to me. I had started to get accounts locked mid/late September for being "stolen" but I was able to recover them by changing the password and continued botting. Now that I finished all the projects and papers, I have time to try tackle this lock problem and continue scripting. 

I was making two handmade tutorial accounts a day on my home IP and then had them bot on a proxy the next day. Previously I had no issues with locks using this method, but now I am. Last week I did tutorial island by hand on my home IP and this morning, started up the bot on my proxy (had rested a full 7 days thinking it would help) but after ~20min of botting, it got locked for being stolen again. 

I'm wondering if the two proxies I used during this time (early/mid September to now) were bad since they're cheap af, or if a lot of users are experiencing the same thing. I've considered upgrading to residential proxies, but don't want to drop the money on them in case its not a proxy issue. 

Right now unlocking two accounts every day or so isn't a big deal, but its still a pain in the ass. When I finish my script and start buying tut accounts in bulk, it won't be viable though. Does anyone have experience avoiding the locks they could hint to? Is anyone in the same boat still trying to deal with locks?

I still need to try making the account on the proxy, do tutorial island by hand on it, and then bot, but when I buy tut accounts, they wouldn't be created using the same proxy anymore, so it would only be a temporary solution anyways. 

Edit: I read a few posts about account locks, but they don't seem to address the issue to well.

Edited by Dab in a Lab

3 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Account locks might be due to your computer being hacked and someone keeps stealing your accounts 

A case of the level 3 fiend; waiting to steal two accounts at a time.

But in all seriousness, my account holding all my money isn't being locked (or gp dissapearing) just the fresh tut accounts.

2 hours ago, Dab in a Lab said:

I took a break from writing my script and running a bot to focus on all the school work that had been given to me. I had started to get accounts locked mid/late September for being "stolen" but I was able to recover them by changing the password and continued botting. Now that I finished all the projects and papers, I have time to try tackle this lock problem and continue scripting. 

I was making two handmade tutorial accounts a day on my home IP and then had them bot on a proxy the next day. Previously I had no issues with locks using this method, but now I am. Last week I did tutorial island by hand on my home IP and this morning, started up the bot on my proxy (had rested a full 7 days thinking it would help) but after ~20min of botting, it got locked for being stolen again. 

I'm wondering if the two proxies I used during this time (early/mid September to now) were bad since they're cheap af, or if a lot of users are experiencing the same thing. I've considered upgrading to residential proxies, but don't want to drop the money on them in case its not a proxy issue. 

Right now unlocking two accounts every day or so isn't a big deal, but its still a pain in the ass. When I finish my script and start buying tut accounts in bulk, it won't be viable though. Does anyone have experience avoiding the locks they could hint to? Is anyone in the same boat still trying to deal with locks?

I still need to try making the account on the proxy, do tutorial island by hand on it, and then bot, but when I buy tut accounts, they wouldn't be created using the same proxy anymore, so it would only be a temporary solution anyways. 

Edit: I read a few posts about account locks, but they don't seem to address the issue to well.

i think this happend when u do ur tutorialaccounts on flagged ips, the accounts are flagged to and eventually get banned

36 minutes ago, Dark798 said:

Saw a thread a few hours ago where someone said that you should use a Ukraine proxy if you use accounts from accounts.rs

I've tested that with a sample size of 1 but no locks yet, if that helps

Did you test it with an account from accounts.rs only?

The price per account is kinda absurd

3 minutes ago, Axldeth said:

i think this happend when u do ur tutorialaccounts on flagged ips, the accounts are flagged to and eventually get banned

That could maybe be it. My home IP was flagged 3 or 4 months ago. I've been using handmade tut accounts from my home IP then botted on a proxy for ~3 months and only had problems this past month though.

5 minutes ago, Malcolm_OS said:

I find that account locks are fairly common. I always just write of that account and move on. I have noticed that if you have any sort of wealth on that account that it doesn't get locked for some reason. 

I would usually just write them off and start up a new one, but 100% of the accounts get locked. Have you noticed how much wealth generally needs to be on it? I may have to look into it and do some testing.

4 hours ago, vapaxyownz said:

idk im myself making accounts on my home ip and running couple hours from my own ip. after I set proxy on those accounts they will get instantly locked. kinda strange maybe should let them sit couple days ? :D

Ya thats what had happened to me too. I let an account sit for 7 full days and still got instantly locked

dang was reading this thread to find an answer but if this help with some analysis

I made 5 accounts under 5 different proxies, all botted tutorial Island, only 2/5 was not locked, 1 I recovered with instant reply after attempting to recover, so 3 accs survived in total

tried to recreate 2 more hand done under the other 2 proxies that had the locked acc, after tutorial island and relogging, got locked again.

Not sure if its because of flagged IP but I been getting my from blazing and they usually have pretty good rep; all my IPs are located in west coast USA as well as my home IP so not sure whats going on tbh. 

3 hours ago, Shmeekz said:

Looks like I need to look for a new proxy provider then cus I think youre right about flagged ips, one of my surviving accs just got banned and I the other proxies that I did same botting on are still going lol

How long did you have those proxies for? It took about 5 months and getting about 60-80 accounts banned a week for my home IP to get flagged.