Getting Locked? How to Prevent.

0wne2dk1ll

So i bought 50 tutorial accounts like a month ago, first time logging in i try doing tutorial island (hand done) and every account seems to get locked half way in.

because there is no set email on the accounts its locked and im unable to unlock them,

so before logging in i log into the account on the web browser. register an email and try again. yet again half way through tutorial island i get locked out again. But this time because ive got an email im able to recover and change password. However after leaving the account for an hour (after changing pw) i log in with the new pw and try to complete tutorial island yet again. However x amount of time goes by and im locked again.

Im not using a proxy however anyone think this would help? however if registering an email on my ip then suddenly using a proxy to play wouldn't that trigger the same outcome in looking the account?

Would love some help and advice please as out of the 50 accounts ive bought (a month ago) ive tried 4 and all are getting locked so before attempting more i would love to know how to prevent such things.

Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, Wishy said:

Where your accounts bought from Night? And his shop?

possibly, i cannot remember however if you can link me his shop ill be able to tell you as i remember the layout of the website etc.

1 minute ago, 0wne2dk1ll said:

possibly, i cannot remember however if you can link me his shop ill be able to tell you as i remember the layout of the website etc.

was from this website. https://accounts.rs/