Private script bans

IkiritokunI

Im new in writing scripts and I do ICT education, I understand how to write java scripts.

I already made a fighting script -> Wc -> fishing script. 

I compile them all together and the scripts are working well, made it so far bug free. But my problem is that the accounts still getting banned after bot 4 hours. Even with variation to switch task or location.

The weird thing is, that the first 4/5 accounts just run like a boss true my script without a ban.

I made again new accounts and I bot on it 4/5 hours and wait till the next day and they are banned.

Any tips I can write for antiban?

Hope you guys understand the frustration ?

22 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

expect bans in f2p to happen in most cases, under 72 hours

I do, but how can you explain than I run accounts 4/5 accounts without bans and now Im getting bans after a day (There must be a way to get this working again). There is a reason why there are so much f2p bots running

6 minutes ago, IkiritokunI said:

I do, but how can you explain than I run accounts 4/5 accounts without bans and now Im getting bans after a day (There must be a way to get this working again). There is a reason why there are so much f2p bots running

Jagex saw that you put in the effort of creating a new script for those accounts so they let you bot since you deserved it.

1 hour ago, IkiritokunI said:

Im new in writing scripts and I do ICT education, I understand how to write java scripts.

I compile them all together and the scripts are working well, made it so far bug free. But my problem is that the accounts still getting banned after bot 4 hours. Even with variation to switch task or location.

The weird thing is, that the first 4/5 accounts just run like a boss true my script without a ban.

I made again new accounts and I bot on it 4/5 hours and wait till the next day and they are banned.

Did you reset your ip/mac adress? You might've gotten flagged buddy. If you have then they check you up more often. 

4 hours ago, IkiritokunI said:

My experience is that I get banned immediately the next day if I use stealth injection. I don't have any problems with f2p and new accounts.

4 hours ago, IkiritokunI said:

Are you running all those accounts on the same IP address? If so, they may be getting chain banned. I sell proxies if you are interested, check out the link in my signature :D

21 hours ago, Galileo said:

Did you reset your ip/mac adress? You might've gotten flagged buddy. If you have then they check you up more often. 

Not yes, will change it soon, cleared all my cache and im playing on mirror client.

and the accounts where ''fresh'' but the first 5-6 accounts was also fresh.

Im pretty sure you can even bot on fresh accounts if you make the right script. I hope I will figure it out ?