QUICK service needed, trusted only.

Fr010

20 minutes ago, Fr010 said:

Since i come time short because of other workers on osbot lieing about time when its finished..

I need a mage void helm, and i need desert treassure done, within 4-5 hrs.

Only TRUSTED people, ill even pay extra for quick service

Stats: 83 rngd , 91 mage, 42 def, 71 hp, 44 prayer

I think @Dbuffed would be able to do this.

Notice that people who doing this (workers) is humans and they can't fo like robots, personally im doing quest without timeframe I don't be rushed,  but i do it good you can ask people who positive me. If you need hurry to do quest and go like outside,do it tomorrow but don't rush, rushing is like disrespect. Just saying, i don't flame or so.

18 minutes ago, QvM said:

Notice that people who doing this (workers) is humans and they can't fo like robots, personally im doing quest without timeframe I don't be rushed,  but i do it good you can ask people who positive me. If you need hurry to do quest and go like outside,do it tomorrow but don't rush, rushing is like disrespect. Just saying, i don't flame or 

Listen i get that workers are not robots, never said so, but i am in a hurry because i have a deadline to make, usually ill let it roll and see when its finished ;), if you make a agreement about estimate time i expect it to be done, if not i can wait, but 36 hrs later my patients is up, besides we pay for service, if it takes longer np, shit happends in life, if it takes to long yeah well im gonna complain then, wouldnt you?

But it doesnt matter anymore, someone already finished the service ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QvM said:

Notice that people who doing this (workers) is humans and they can't fo like robots, personally im doing quest without timeframe I don't be rushed,  but i do it good you can ask people who positive me. If you need hurry to do quest and go like outside,do it tomorrow but don't rush, rushing is like disrespect. Just saying, i don't flame or so.

thats the most stupid thing I read today

34 minutes ago, nogdonalds said:

thats the most stupid thing I read today

how old are you? if you <16 then i understand why you think everyone can play osrs 24/7.

1 hour ago, Fr010 said:

Listen i get that workers are not robots, never said so, but i am in a hurry because i have a deadline to make, usually ill let it roll and see when its finished ;), if you make a agreement about estimate time i expect it to be done, if not i can wait, but 36 hrs later my patients is up, besides we pay for service, if it takes longer np, shit happends in life, if it takes to long yeah well im gonna complain then, wouldnt you?

But it doesnt matter anymore, someone already finished the service ?

Timeframe not always accurate. I did service for one guy, i said i will do 4 zulrah acc in 3 week. My pc got broken, so i coudn't finished in 3 weeks.  Guy instead crying that i'm haven't done work in timeframe, he waited till everything was done. If you order service, you need to understand that someone who does service isn't robot and shit can happend to them too.

• Decode locked this topic