Taking over OSBot Language

Rooierd

Hi Fellas

I've been carefully following the guides in the tutorial section on how to set up intelliJ for OSBot scripting. I've been trying a couple times now but i don't get to manage to intelliJ to take over the OSBot language. I've been following everything correctly like shown in this pictures. Anyone an idea where the problem might be?

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

And good tip for beginners who use Intellij, write capital "S" and press ctrl+space to see hints for Script type and choose the osbot api one. Then when extended Script class intellij says you need to implement methods, press alt+enter and then intellij adds them automatically, works too for missing imports etc. Same goes for manifest, do "@" and press ctrl+space to see intellij helper to add manifest, then press again ctrl+space and see the needed parameters to add. And last pro tip, use tab to choose the Intellij hinted Class or function, will make coding much more faster.