[request] Wintertodt Package (Ironman)

austin67

Hello!

I'm looking for someone to complete a 'wintertodt package' on my fresh ironman - plus maybe actual rounds of wintertodt if you're interested. (optional) Please PM / Discord me your price(s).

What I'm looking for:

• 50 Firemaking
  • 20 Construction
  • 32 Thieving (Bank cakes 5-32)
  • Clue Hunter Outfit
  • Stronghold of Security completed (You'll need cash for construction materials).

Optional extras:

• Wintertodt Crates/rounds

Terms:

1. If the account is banned for anything during your service - you will refund the service fee + bond. As the account will be fresh of tutorial island - Bans will be on you.
  2. You will use runelite/Osbuddy in resizable mode with screenshots enabled - you will upload to imgur and send me all screenshots for all levels that have been achieved. Failure to do so = refund service fee.

Payment:

• I will be paying in 07 - I will go first to those I deem trusted, otherwise we will use an MM at my expense.

• Discord: Aust787878#7709

9 hours ago, austin67 said:

Hello!

I'm looking for someone to complete a 'wintertodt package' on my fresh ironman - plus maybe actual rounds of wintertodt if you're interested. (optional) Please PM / Discord me your price(s).

What I'm looking for:

• 50 Firemaking
  • 20 Construction
  • 32 Thieving (Bank cakes 5-32)
  • Clue Hunter Outfit
  • Stronghold of Security completed (You'll need cash for construction materials).

Optional extras:

• Wintertodt Crates/rounds

Terms:

1. If the account is banned for anything during your service - you will refund the service fee + bond. As the account will be fresh of tutorial island - Bans will be on you.
  2. You will use runelite/Osbuddy in resizable mode with screenshots enabled - you will upload to imgur and send me all screenshots for all levels that have been achieved. Failure to do so = refund service fee.

Payment:

• I will be paying in 07 - I will go first to those I deem trusted, otherwise we will use an MM at my expense.

• Discord: Aust787878#7709

20M.

50 fm will mean 45-ish wc and it'll take time getting them levels with a steel axe.

will do client of kourend for 1-9 construction.

will provide all screenshots trough runelite and either send you the folder or upload to imgur as you stated.

Pm for discord