Ent bots or?

xRanger

3 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

could be a private ent script or Venezuelans lol

I'm thinking Venezuelans cause they always answer my questions but with poor English. Then they eventually log or telly out. I'm gonna assume Venezuelans. But it caught my eye I was like damn if these are bots they must be doing something right cause they are all 99 range 99 wc  just from ents lmao 

you wount find a goldfarming method that would get you 2x 99's on multiple accounts. It's just doesn't work like that anymore.

So if you spot a goldfarmers, same looking, same stats, many of them, its more the likely they are real ppl farming gold. Thats why they get no bans.

there can be couple of sneaky bots here and there getting mad gains but thats absolute minority.

On 10/19/2018 at 2:18 PM, guywithlsd said:

you wount find a goldfarming method that would get you 2x 99's on multiple accounts. It's just doesn't work like that anymore.

So if you spot a goldfarmers, same looking, same stats, many of them, its more the likely they are real ppl farming gold. Thats why they get no bans.

there can be couple of sneaky bots here and there getting mad gains but thats absolute minority.

Goldfarming still works that way. You've just got to be really good.