OSBot VPS requirement

Asbjørn StahlGarne

8 hours ago, LoudPacks said:

1080 TI and 12 core is recommended

A must actually.

Give 1Gb of RAM to one bot and you should be more than ok. The biggest bottleneck  will be the CPU. Near impossible to say how many cores you'll need in a VPS, cause they quite often under deliver what was promised, but I'd say around 3 Xeon cores in a VPS should be ok for 10 bots.

Had a 10 Xeon core VPS - managed to run 30-35 bots smoothly.

2 hours ago, Asbjørn StahlGarne said:

You are lying for Google VPS guys, I tried on google VPS with 8 core cpu and 32gb of RAM and the client was fucking dying of screen tearing, how can you run the game client without video tearing on a VPS? It is so laggy in terms of video

Not lying. I disabled client rendering and used low cpu mode. Worked just fine.

Not sure why you'd want "video"... Just automate the process, and you won't have to touch the bots yourself (Technically)

Edited by Medusaa

2 hours ago, Medusaa said:

Not lying. I disabled client rendering and used low cpu mode. Worked just fine.

Not sure why you'd want "video"... Just automate the process, and you won't have to touch the bots yourself (Technically)

Man seriously, show me footage or something, the bot performance is so slow even on google vps with 8 cores and 32 gb of ram java 8 installed, whats is wrong then?

1 hour ago, Asbjørn StahlGarne said:

Man seriously, show me footage or something, the bot performance is so slow even on google vps with 8 cores and 32 gb of ram java 8 installed, whats is wrong then?

I don't bot anymore, and I don't know why I have to prove my experience with google cloud. I used my own private script, and I was able to run the amount of accounts I specified just fine. The CPU needed really depends on what script you're using.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Medusaa said:

I don't bot anymore, and I don't know why I have to prove my experience with google cloud. I used my own private script, and I was able to run the amount of accounts I specified just fine. The CPU needed really depends on what script you're using.

Its not about script I am using its the general OSBOT client which laggs terribly on VPS, the gameplay video rendering is insane it stutters and idk how is that going to work.

8 hours ago, Asbjørn StahlGarne said:

Its not about script I am using its the general OSBOT client which laggs terribly on VPS, the gameplay video rendering is insane it stutters and idk how is that going to work.

Lag can be multiple things. Could be your connection or, like you're saying, the performance is bad. There are other possibilities.

1 hour ago, Medusaa said:

Lag can be multiple things. Could be your connection or, like you're saying, the performance is bad. There are other possibilities.

it not the network connection, connection is 1gbuplink down and up stable as fuck, the problem is game rendering! I am using a vps with no GPU