Doing Some Free Scripts

Ragnar Lothbrok

Currently working on a public NMZ script which is nearing release however I'm just doing some extensive testing at the moment.
Taking on a couple of scripts for users to keep me busy while I'm testing the NMZ script.

Because these are free I'm not going to take on any ridiculous scripts that are going to require a lot of time and effort - simple scripts only.
Let me know what you're looking for and I'll let you know if I can find time to create it for you. I'm also happy to provide full source code should you wish to inspect this or even use it as a learning tool.

You'll need to provide an account and basic supplies if the script you require has any sort of reqs that are not easily achievable.

Edited by Ragnar Lothbrok
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Apaec said:

I meant the private scripts, if you're doing stuff for free then may as well broaden the number of people that you're helping out!

That's true! I'll ask @gearing if it's cool that his can be release as I took it on under the assumption it would be private so wouldn't want to go back on that without asking.

All others will be released, I'll edit the thread.

• Like 1